U-Knighted

Pit People Steam Store Page And Release Date Found

Damn youuu Dan ! I had high hopes in playing this before 2015 ends, but no release date :cry:

...FeelsBadMan

I highly doubt we will see this until after February 2016 at least, the game hasn't gone gold yet and they stopped updating us on progress for over a month now.

I was really looking forward to this but my interest is slowly dropping as we hear nothing.

I highly doubt we will see this until after February 2016 at least, the game hasn't gone gold yet and they stopped updating us on progress for over a month now.

I was really looking forward to this but my interest is slowly dropping as we hear nothing.

You didnt check the site www.pitpeople.com did you? Shame on you.

Like Asian said, they've been updating on the pitpeople website, which has even gotten an update yesterday.

You didnt check the site www.pitpeople.com did you? Shame on you.

I think you'll find that it actually updated on the same day as me posting this, also the update before the 9th of December was on the 8th of October. So thats just over 2 months away. Shame on you.

Pit People closed beta is coming this summer according to a preview from last week's Xbox and Windows 10 gaming event.  Not sure if the closed beta will be for Xbox or Windows 10 or both since they say the game will release on Windows 10 after Xbox.

Hi I have a question set requirements really are these ? that that game should ask at least 2 gb of ram ..

It says what it means to say. If you don't have 4GB RAM then your PC is begging to be upgraded cause that's 2006 stuff. You can get 4GB RAM for 30 dollars...

Edited by yugo657

maybe "Before the Apocalypse!" means something like: Before Christmas?

The holy 2012 meme would be the issue. I know Behemoth wouldn't use a meme such as world annilation before Christmas. *Panicks and gets gas mask.*

Hi I have a question set requirements really are these ? that that game should ask at least 2 gb of ram ..

It says what it means to say. If you don't have 4GB RAM then your PC is begging to be upgraded cause that's 2006 stuff. You can get 4GB RAM for 30 dollars...

sorry but im from uruguay 30 dollars its so much...