Sign in to follow this  
Theepo

Sorry about this, but weapons?

Sorry to do this, but i'm in kind of a rush. All my weapons and pets got deleted, don't know why. The thing i would like to ask is can someone help me get my weapons back? I had every one of them except some random drops (i had king's scepter and rubber handle, i still have king's scepter since it was equipped).

I don't need help with all the pets, but can someone with all or almost all weapons please give those to me immediately? It would be much appreciated. My GT is HLG Viper.

yawn, why don't you try making a friend

Yawn, why don't you be supportive?

Anyways, I'd help, but I have a silver account.

I'll add you anyways.

What the hell was that?

If you mean on xbox live, i have friends but none of them have all the weapons and the ones that are online doesn't have CC. As for real life, it's 10 pm and i have school tomorrow so it's not really appropriate calling them now.

*Yawn* learn to use punctuation and mind your own business. If you don't want to help me, simply don't.

Thanks Roy! I appreciate it, even though you can't aid me right now.

Well yeah, i know, thanks. I'm kinda trying to make it happen tonight, and i noticed some other guy posting about how long it took for someone to even reply, i didn't think it would be fast enoguh since i'll be going to sleep in an hour or two.

If you really need to, i guess you can lock this. I would appreciate if i was assisted soon though. Not to be rude.

So are you going to help others with weapons or be greedy?

I yawned because you made a thread that almost every single user could make asking for weapons.

I yawned because you made a thread that almost every single user could make asking for weapons.

Be nicer.

Clearly you didn't read the OP (Opening post), because this stated that he lost all of his weapons (data loss glitch).

I've looked through your other posts, and you seem like an intelligent person, how come your brain ticked off the wrong way when you read mine?

I would've helped others if i had my weapons. As stated, i lost all of them. I still have the king's scepter, and if you look at my posts, i've posted "i can give you the king's scepter" in numerous threads where people are asking for weapons.

Seriosuly, do your research before bashing someone. Reading through the lines usually does not apply to forum threads.

A thread like this might be common, but it doesn't stop me from making one. Why does everything have to be so varied? "OMG you can't use the green knight, i'm using him already!".

Sorry, but your ignorance sent me skyrocketing.

To everyone posting in this thread, thank you for your time even if you couldn't help, i appreciate it :).

I think it's a big case of misunderstanding.

He asked if you're going to help people back once you've got them all and not just come and go for the weps. :?

Well, as i stated before, i've started sharing already despite my lack of weapons, so i obviously will. He's right not to asume i will right away, but i think it's a bad idea to flame someone for something he's not even 50% sure about, especially if that person sticks around the forums. By that i mean that he made himself an enemy before he knows the person. Who knows, i might be Bill Gates.

Not really, but you get my point. You're not worth less just because you have a small amount of posts, you have to begin somewhere.

FYI i'm planning to stick around.

Not flaming. Just observing what most people do on the board and thats get the weapons and disappear. :D Its all cool Theepo. When you get your weapons let us know! I got some of the more basic ones if you really need

And if you were Bill Gates then I'd really loving hate you for scamming me and my friends with poorly mad xbox 360s! :lol:

Not flaming. Just observing what most people do on the board and thats get the weapons and disappear. :D Its all cool Theepo. When you get your weapons let us know! I got some of the more basic ones if you really need

And if you were Bill Gates then I'd really loving hate you for scamming me and my friends with poorly mad xbox 360s! :lol:

I see your point, i can imagine a lot of people come here to get the weapons, then leave. I'll post in this thread when i've gotten 'em, and i'll keep posting in other threads as well.

It feels easier to get them all at the same time though :)

If i were Bill Gates, i would beat myself up. RLOD happening way too often, i've gotten it 3 times in 3 years. it's worth it though, with free repairs.

Thanks penguin, do you have all the weapons?