Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[27-Nov-2015] Coop Feature - Furpocalypse Now

This is no apocalypse. There aren't inscrutible mutants with giant appendages and lumpy faces coming to get us. There is no florescent mist descending from the sky and melting us just so slightly that we look like cartoonishly tired versions of ourselves. We haven't all changed into a vampire like race of bipeds trying to squash out the last vestiges of humanity. And that's okay.

Coop Feature
Legendary by Arfaras
Furbottom's Difficulty Rating: Intermediate

Oh, the lovely middle. The greenest grass will occasionally be right here, firmly content to be on the fence. Levels in line with the difficulty of the original Story campaign will be here. Expect some challenge, but nothing too strenuous.

So, I guess I'll have to take all the spikes off the hood of my car and off of my jacket and off of my sporting goods and out of my nose. Since there is no apocalypse, I get to play this new coop playlist! For our final playlist, I would like to say we selected one that was as iconic and classic as it is brand new. The creator of this playlist took inspiration from some of our set-ups inside the campaign, then twisted them, put their own spin on it and made something that wasn't just different, but new kinds of fun!

Legendary1.jpg

Legendary2.jpg

Legendary3.jpg

So this is the end. Not the apocalypse, but this is the end in only a small way. This is only the end of our regular cycle of features. There's no more Legendary a way to face the end then with a friend, fighting side by side, tooth and nail until you both stand victorious. Over here at Furbottom's Features, that's how we feel, we stand victorious with all of the creators who have made the over 100 featured playlists for XBLA. We're looking forward to playing them again with you. Just as much as we are looking forward to seeing what you continue to create and broadcast inside the Community Theater.

Nothing helps you broadcast more than an antenna. Wouldn't it be nice if you had a swirly antenna built right in the middel of your face! Well, this new prisoner release has just that. The final Feature , there's nothing more fit than freeing Final Unicorn. Forge through this or our solo Feature to find them in your file going forward!

FeaturePost_FINALUNICORN.jpg

This playlist will be re-featured this next month in Furbottom's Features! Complete the levels in the next week to unlock Thief!

FeaturePost_THIEF.jpg