Sign in to follow this  
dransk<3

Sherbert

Hello forum how longs it been 2 years? Anyway

Ive been watching a lot of gameplay on Castle Crashers and i see no-one using Sherbet.

Know he makes you jump higher and makes it very difficult to juggle but when I'm going through my first normal play through on a character i find it really useful for having Sherbet. he allows you to jump a lot higher and makes it incredibly easier to hit the Evil Wizard in spider form and his ball form.

Does anyone else use this strategy because i have never seen anyone else use it. if you don't know what i mean i may have to make a video on how much it helped me on a strength and defence only level 23 character.

Hello forum how longs it been 2 years? Anyway

Ive been watching a lot of gameplay on Castle Crashers and i see no-one using Sherbet.

Know he makes you jump higher and makes it very difficult to juggle but when I'm going through my first normal play through on a character i find it really useful for having Sherbet. he allows you to jump a lot higher and makes it incredibly easier to hit the Evil Wizard in spider form and his ball form.

Does anyone else use this strategy because i have never seen anyone else use it. if you don't know what i mean i may have to make a video on how much it helped me on a strength and defence only level 23 character.

I will be honest, never even gave Sherbet a second thought even though at the beginning I struggled many times with the Wizard in spider form and ball form  

You can easily hit the wizard without Sherbert.  Using Sherbert makes it harder to jump away to avoid damage and it makes juggling nearly impossible.

In my beginning days I thought magic was the most important so that's all I upgraded. With magic jump, sherbert is pointless. Afterwards when I didn't upgrade magic I never used sherbert either because I was good enough to hit the evil wizard by myself.

Even if Sherbert does help with with Evil Wizard, this is negligible because:

1) You don't need Sherbert to hit him anyways

2) Magic Jump reaches just as high, doesn;t require you to sacrifice a pet, and deals damage.

3) That's only one part of the game where he is even remotely useful, as every other level you use him in is significantly harder

4) Other pets have much better bonuses and help the player more than Sherbert