Scaler193

Maplestory Reboot

BDQodGo.png

Awh damn whats this? A new MapleStory server that has zero pay to play interactions? The game itself is harder and has been rebalanced acordingly? Basically this means all you punks better sign up right now and start us a mighty Behemoth Clan.

• Upvote 1

Huh, I always wanted an excuse to get into Maplestory...buuut I'm a little busy playing other games at the minute

What is MapleStory? I used to see people talking about it all of the time and then it kind of disappeared.

It's a great 2D MMO that unfortunatly turned into a pay to win later on. But with this reboot the game is back to its former glory! I highly sugest it.

Just saying, they went back on their word and added a cash shop.

But you cant buy Mesos thats the main thing. All you can do is make yourself look pretty.

I used to play Maplestory back in the day, and I've tried multiple times to get back into it, but they've added so much stuff, I can't keep track of what's going on anymore.  Back when I quit, they had just added the Cygnus Knight classes, and when I came back, there were like ten more added and I had no idea what was going on anymore.

Might have to eventually give it a go, and with class balancing, maybe my favor towards ice/lit wizard won't be total trash anymore (assuming it still is, it's been a VERY long time after all).

Fun Fact:  I noticed my first two facial hair whiskers on my chin at the age of fourteen while playing Maplestory.

I'm getting it now

Now

What?

before you edited, you said "When is it releasing?" and I responded right after you edited.

I used to play Maplestory back in the day, and I've tried multiple times to get back into it, but they've added so much stuff, I can't keep track of what's going on anymore.  Back when I quit, they had just added the Cygnus Knight classes, and when I came back, there were like ten more added and I had no idea what was going on anymore.

Might have to eventually give it a go, and with class balancing, maybe my favor towards ice/lit wizard won't be total trash anymore (assuming it still is, it's been a VERY long time after all).

Fun Fact:  I noticed my first two facial hair whiskers on my chin at the age of fourteen while playing Maplestory.

Archmages had high damage over time with the use of Chain Lightning and Freezing Effect. In order to reduce their damage without changing their attack pattern, we have reduced Freezing Effect’s damage boost. We have also buffed Lightning Spear and changed Chain Lightning’s hit sound and effect to fit the skill more.

You got your buff come aboard! Honestly this is a great time for everyone to get together. I think it would be pretty awesome if we could get everyone playing and start a Behemoth clan. The game is honestly very fun, if you play in a party you gain experiance much faster and this is the type of game where you dont need to grind if you want to level up. If you prefer to do quests do quests, if you prefer to grind, then grind. I dont know how it was before but I've been leveling up just as fast doing quests as my friend who decided to stick to grinding areas.

Also everyone playing on Reboot should give share there characters names so we can add eachother and see when everyones playing. The more of us playing together the better right? I'll update the first post with everyones contact info and if you have multiple characters, just include em all!