Sign in to follow this  
megan

Furbottom’S Features Changes + December Playlists

Since we're moving away from our weekly searches to update Furbottom's Features with new playlists, we will not be posting in these Furbottom's Features forums every week. We'll continue to re-release prisoners each Friday and we'll also repeat previously featured playlists, but we will not be writing new posts for those repeats.

To find out the weekly Furbottom's Features encore playlist and prisoner unlock, please follow our BattleBlock Theater Facebook page or sign up for our e-newsletter.

In the future, if we find any amazing playlists to come back with a new Furbottom's Feature, we'll definitely write up on the playlist and post it here! 

For the month of December, we have our previously featured We Love You series, which were all playlists made by our own level designers at The Behemoth. 

12/4/2015 - Arena
Steam - FightForOurLove

12/11/2015 - Solo
Steam - WeLoveYou

12/18/2015 - CoOp
Steam - WeLoveYouBoth

12/25 - 1/1 : No Changes

These playlists will stay up for the whole month of December and we'll start changing the playlists again in January. We hope you enjoy them and remember that WE LOVE YOU! 

Happy holidays <3

• Upvote 1

Hello, When I tried to  do the level for the week of 12/18 for the weloveyouboth, I tried doing solo feature, co-op feature and even community theatre co-op but I can't seem to unlock the head, how do I get the head for this week? Thank you.