rub3

Do You Remember Hard Ninja Maps? By Ec Nebur

hi guys, so do you remember hard ninja maps, this easy maps... ok no but... its only a little bit hard, so the people who played i only can say thanks, and if you guys want more i worked on other maps and i uploaded today!!, but this ones are more harder   :shock: its called XPRT(expert) ninja maps  ;-) , thats right XPRT ninja maps!!! this playlist is without time  :-D and all levels are possible :D

XPRT ninja maps include

- 5 normal but insane levels with the explosive block combinated with the lava block, i only can say its you need that lava block to get the jumps and pass the levels.

- 5 crazy levels with monkeys bars, all jumps are exactly so dont miss any jump

-4 extra levels... i think its the most harder you never see before, and i tell you something, i passed all, so its possible.

-1 level, and in this level i recreate some levels, ball game, king of the hill, and 2 more, 

--------------------------------------------------

level name: XPRT ninja maps

game type: adventure

gamertag: Ec Nebur

---------------------------------------------------

thanks you behemoth for made this amazing game, i love it, and this wanna be my last map i will crate, so thanks for the people who played the other maps and gave 5 stars, so thanks and bye

hi guys, so do you remember hard ninja maps, this easy maps... ok no but... its only a little bit hard, so the people who played i only can say thanks, and if you guys want more i worked on other maps and i uploaded today!!, but this ones are more harder   :shock: its called XPRT(expert) ninja maps  ;-) , thats right XPRT ninja maps!!! this playlist is without time  :-D and all levels are possible :D

XPRT ninja maps include

- 5 normal but insane levels with the explosive block combinated with the lava block, i only can say its you need that lava block to get the jumps and pass the levels.

-4 extra levels... i think its the most harder you never see before, and i tell you something, i passed all, so its possible.

-1 level, and in this level i recreate some levels, ball game, king of the hill, and 2 more, 

thanks you behemoth for made this amazing game, i love it, and this wanna be my last map i will crate, so thanks for the people who played the other maps and gave 5 stars, so thanks and bye

Awesome dude! 

• Upvote 1

Awesome dude! 

XPRT ninja maps include

thank you