Since no one else is making a topic on this, I guess I'll do it.

My honest opinion of it, I see it as a lesser version of Tomodachi Life. As long as it's free, I'm willing to give it a shot.

For anyone that might want to be my friend on there, my NNID is Gamefemale (I honestly wish I could change that). If there's an option where friends can be added by their mii names, I'll make another post when the social app(?) launches and give out my mii's name.

Does this require a Wii U or 3DS? It looks fun but I don't have a NNID. 

I'm pretty sure it doesn't require either, I'm honestly not sure how NNIDs are used (if at all) but I imagine it would let you make one if you don't already have one

Does this require a Wii U or 3DS? It looks fun but I don't have a NNID. 

As far as I know, it does not require either. All you need is an Android or iOS phone.

Maaan I can't wait for this to come out. Fingers crossed its as successful here in the west as it has been in Japan. :-D

• Upvote 1

In my eyes, it's Tomodachi Life 2. Which isn't a terrible thing, I actually enjoyed Tomodachi Life for a few months during initial release.

I'm pretty excited that Nintendo is finally making games for mobile phones, since not everyone has a 3DS or the money to afford one, it's a much more ideal way to play games.

And as far as I know, Miitomo is free. You just need to set up a MyNintendo account on the Nintendo website and download the app on your phone.

• Upvote 1

In my eyes, it's Tomodachi Life 2. Which isn't a terrible thing, I actually enjoyed Tomodachi Life for a few months during initial release.

I'm pretty excited that Nintendo is finally making games for mobile phones, since not everyone has a 3DS or the money to afford one, it's a much more ideal way to play games.

And as far as I know, Miitomo is free. You just need to set up a MyNintendo account on the Nintendo website and download the app on your phone.

I enjoyed Tomodachi Life for the first few months of release as well. It really was a fun game for what it was. I can't wait to see what the essentially mobile version of the game has to offer.

Whooo, March 31st release date!

Man, can't wait to try this out. I gotta' add as many people as possible. :-D

The hype is so real right now! When Thursday comes, I'm going to add as much people as I can and waste a lot of time not doing schoolwork. :D

• Upvote 1

lol you have to use social media to add people.

If you wanna add me up follow me on the tweets mcinnis_brandon

I just now noticed that. I still have The Church of Holy Bench Twitter, so I'll be using that to connect with everyone.

@bbtbench

Follow if you want.

• Upvote 1

Add me to your game or something

Ce54a2_QUYAEval_Y.jpg

I didn't expect the photo shoot part to be so good, oh my god it's easily the best part of the app

Ce5_Ogm_NUs_AMOWSP.jpg

Ce52c6_IVAAEudu_I.jpg

• Upvote 3

Add me to your game or something

Ce54a2_QUYAEval_Y.jpg

I didn't expect the photo shoot part to be so good, oh my god it's easily the best part of the app

Ce5_Ogm_NUs_AMOWSP.jpg

Ce52c6_IVAAEudu_I.jpg

I'd add you, but we have to be following each other on Twitter first, because Nintendo is weird like that :c.

Still, at least Miitomo shows they're trying to get with the times. Maybe soon we'll get a competent friend system across all Nintendo services...maybe.

• Upvote 1

Went ahead and added everyone who's shared their twitters here, mine is @gejoyner

Be sure to add me on Miitomo!

I have added you and Chris. I can't wait to add more people and see how interesting Miitomo gets! :-D

Just to let everyone know, if you've recieved a friend request in Miitomo from someone named Treeman, that's my boyfriend. I won't force everyone to be friends with him, but it'd be great if his request is accepted.

So how many Nintendo Points have you guys racked up so far using Miitomo? I assume a lot just dropped it after the first couple of weeks, but I'm curious to see how many people here are still checking in every day for their points.

Untitled_zpsavvxkciu.png

This is the amount I have at the moment. I bought WarioWareTouched, but I'm not that into Picross so haven't bothered buying that. Hoarding points in hope something decent gets released soon. I miss physical rewards, though :c

So how many Nintendo Points have you guys racked up so far using Miitomo? I assume a lot just dropped it after the first couple of weeks, but I'm curious to see how many people here are still checking in every day for their points.

Untitled_zpsavvxkciu.png

This is the amount I have at the moment. I bought WarioWareTouched, but I'm not that into Picross so haven't bothered buying that. Hoarding points in hope something decent gets released soon. I miss physical rewards, though :c

Good lord that's a lot of points.

I miss the physical rewards too, maybe then it'll give me a reason to use them instead of buying virtual tickets that ALWAYS FAIL ME AND GIVE ME CANDY THANKS MIITOMO

• Upvote 2

Good lord that's a lot of points.

I miss the physical rewards too, maybe then it'll give me a reason to use them instead of buying virtual tickets that ALWAYS FAIL ME AND GIVE ME CANDY THANKS MIITOMO

I don't even put that much time into the game. I spend 2 minutes a day changing up my Mii in the wardrobe and 'checking' 10 answers from friends (I don't really read them I just scroll through them super fast but dont tell Nintendo).

EDIT

I mostly stopped playing because I kept getting the same questions over and over though. Past the ~80 answers mark the game just started repeating and I got bored.

Edited by Chris