Leifster2003

Top 5 Characters For Arena.

This is MY OPINION(THIS IS FOR ARENA, FOR SOME REASON IT SAYS INSANE)

5: Red Knight

Red Knight is an all around quite good character, mainly because of his irritating RT+Y, because if you can consistantly lock people in it, they will die. Only number 5 though because Rammy is quite popular in arena, and that counters it.

4: Blue Knight

Blue Knight is a solid character, for his ability to freeze people then begin juggling. He is alsy useful to get out of situations where he would have died if he was not blue knight. His main counter is Yeti, but not very many people use it in arena as of my knowledge.

3: Saracen/Bear

These two can jam you into a wall, the only problem is that its hard to pull off and other than that, these characters are outclassed by the above two.

2: Industrialist/Fencer

Also possibly the most popular characters, these have amazing magic, being able to knock you back constantly if they are good. The magic does high damage, and the characters in general are great.

1: Orange Knight

The orange knight in my opinion is the best arena character in the game, because out of all RT+Y, his goes the farthest, so if you are good with magic AND juggling, you can dominate quite easily.

Edited by Chris
changed title

Went ahead and edited the title for you OP. :-)

Also I haven't played Arena in quite some time, but when it first released on 360 I used to play it quite a lot. I agree with a few choices on the list, but I myself never had much luck with the Red or Orange Knight in arena.

Red Knight is terrible. If you're playing against skilled players you'll either be juggling or being juggled.

Fencer and Industrialist aren't that useful, since splash damage is only useful for retreating.

I think the best are probably Royal Guard and Cone Head, the bomb attacks change everything.

Red Knight is terrible. If you're playing against skilled players you'll either be juggling or being juggled.

Fencer and Industrialist aren't that useful, since splash damage is only useful for retreating.

I think the best are probably Royal Guard and Cone Head, the bomb attacks change everything.

Like I said, this is my opinion. In my experiences I never really run into good players in arena, which sucks for me because I like a good challenge.

Like I said, this is my opinion. In my experiences I never really run into good players in arena, which sucks for me because I like a good challenge.

Want to 1v1 me? My gamertag is EgererYew2251.

No one in here should even think about 1v1ing.

Not as long as im around to humiliate those who dare to...

Edited by True213
  • Upvote 1

I thought this wasn't bad of a list. Red Knight is okay I guess because if you can manage to get some stuck in his splash they won't be able to escape. Still shouldn't be on the list, though. Blue Knight is OP, and no that's not bias. (Despite my profile picture.) His splash, jump, and projectile can freeze people, letting you set them up for juggles. But don't even get me started on his air projectile... It covers lots more ground then normal ones. Saracen/Bear are great as well. Industrialist and Fencer are awesome, their splash covers behind them and does knock back in front. Also, the chainsaws stay moving, so you can do a quick hit and run. Orange Knight... he's okay. If you're going for distance then I recommend Pink Knight over him.

Going by my play style, it would look like this:

5. Pink Knight

4. Hatty Hattington - Lucky Character

3. Industrialist/Fencer

2. Icekimo

1. Blue Knight - Better then Icekimo because his magic is more freeze-based.

The bomb attack doesn't do much in 1v1. It's good for crowd control as it hits multiple enemies, but otherwise the only advantage is the fact that it has a fire effect. So in the end, it's pretty much a low ranged fire demon projectile.

The thing I like is that it hits people even when they're blocking, which can be useful for skilled players and people who just block.

True, I would say that they're still outranked by Fencer/Indy/Blue Knight because they have weak splashes/magic jumps.

I really like the Saracen now after some mor matches. His projectile is really useful and his splash is great. Haven't really done much with Blue Knight still, but I can see him being useful.

I really like the Saracen now after some mor matches. His projectile is really useful and his splash is great. Haven't really done much with Blue Knight still, but I can see him being useful.

you find arena matches on 360? I barely do, and when I do, its just people spamming RT+A as gray knight...

If you want to destroy me, go ahead. Leifster2003 is my GT

If you want to destroy me, go ahead. Leifster2003 is my GT

Well, we'll have to see, because I suck. What timezone are you in and what time will you be online?

I know, I only said Blue Knight because it's one of the most popular characters. I don't use Blue Knight, I only use Saracen as at short range his projectile can shoot your enemie into the air for an easy juggle. I don't think many people are fast enough to get out that quickly, but I think most people know about that trick.

There's also a little-known trick in regards to being frozen to shake out of it extremely fast. On a 360 controller you can hold the analog stick in 1 direction and push the d-pad in the opposite direction and it'll shake your character out with frame-perfect precision. If you can react to being frozen fast enough to move your hands and shake out that way then you can usually surprise unaware Blue Knight players and break out and combo them before they know what happened.

That's ice magic though. The best magic for arena is probably just anything quick that might catch someone off guard. But even then, magic won't win you a game if the other player knows what they're doing. All magic is too slow for you to use as a crutch to win.

For some reason I can't edit this without this happening, so ignore the bits from Lydonious' post.

Edited by EgererYew2251

If you get your juggles down, you're probably not going to be using magic much. Case closed. 

But that's the only thing that separates characters (excluding Green Knight). Plus alot of magic can be used in juggles (Saracen, Bear, and any character except from Blue Knight and Iceskimo).

If you get your juggles down, you're probably not going to be using magic much. Case closed. 

But that's the only thing that separates characters (excluding Green Knight). Plus alot of magic can be used in juggles (Saracen, Bear, and any character except from Blue Knight and Iceskimo).

And Blacksmith as well. Also, Iceskimo cannot use his splash in the air, so he can spell bind. But what I was trying to say was it doesn't matter what character you use in arena. If your good you can work with what you've got. I personally use Blue Knight because I just really like how he looks; blue my favorite color. Icekimo and Barbarian would probably a close second and third for favorite characters.

Edited by U-Knighted

Anyone who doesn't see bomb characters as OP in arena obviously does not know how to play them.  You can win 99% of games without touching the ground

Anyone who doesn't see bomb characters as OP in arena obviously does not know how to play them.  You can win 99% of games without touching the ground

I just don't personally use them a lot. I don't really like how they look. The Royal Guard is okay, but the Conehead...

I don't see them as OP, in fact I don't like them anymore. The reason I liked them was because they could pierce through shields, and the only reasons that was important to me was because I only played with noobs (people might be moe skilled on remastered but on 360 they all suck). Now I use Saracen for tornado juggling, starting juggles and because he looks cool.