mgracer48

Its Sad That This Community Is Dying :(

Was looking forward to doing insane mode....

Until i realize barely anyone here can help me with insane mode and lives somewhere in europe so are timezones are not a hassle.

Im talking about pros who can help, because u know... randoms are most of the time noobs if u do a quick match.

So is the point of this topic to actually find somebody to play BBT with? Because you already made that topic. 

If you're wondering why the community is so small and silent, look here: [i can't be bothered finding any of the topics which talk  about the community being dead]

So is the point of this topic to actually find somebody to play BBT with? Because you already made that topic. 

If you're wondering why the community is so small and silent, look here: [i can't be bothered finding any of the topics which talk  about the community being dead]

CC insane mode, actually.

If you're trying to find someone to play with, the steam threads or groups can help. They're very active.

CC insane mode, actually.

If you're trying to find someone to play with, the steam threads or groups can help. They're very active.

Ooooh, yeah. I see that now. My bad.

Edited by daikonboy101

No in Europe can't u read

Alright chill out, that remark was kind of uncalled for.

I know there's a few visitors here from Europe so maybe one of them will help you out, but if you don't have any luck with that then I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to work across different time zones if that's the only thing stopping you.

Probably because everyone's played the game inside out and is tired of playing it?

Also because the Overwatch beta is out.

• Upvote 1

Probably because everyone's played the game inside out and is tired of playing it?

Also because the Overwatch beta is out.

The game has been out for quite some time, I remember playing it in 2009, a year after release, and it was booming. 

I can definitely say a good amount of players have had their fill, including myself,  who was playing the game on and off for a good year. 

It happens to most games, and CC is unfortunately no exception. 

I quit after finishing 31 gold skulls on 360 and the ONE, only play when a friend asks me for help

No in Europe can't u read

Alright chill out, that remark was kind of uncalled for.

Also, I just want to say that if you want to be sure that they can understand what you're saying, you should clear up your grammar a bit. It's mostly fine, but there's a couple of mistakes and those, along with your slightly confusing sentence structure make it a little confusing to read. 

I actually thought that, because of the way you worded it, you were saying that everybody who you contacted lived in Europe and you wanted somebody from America.

I don't like being a grammar Nazi any more, ever since I realised it made me a butt, but(t) getting angry at somebody else when it could have been your own fault is a bit iffy.