Mr. Hatty

Five Nights at Freddy's General Discussion

Really? He's already about to release the new one? My, if the first one is anything to go off of this will lose all of its luster after the first couple nights where the game shows its true colors and repetitiveness.... and really there isn't much to be admired for long in a game that solely consists of jump scares, but hey, it would be really awesome and make me interested if the entire game wasn't pre-rendered and the animatronics actually could move while you look at them!

Oh..... so it's the same as the last game then? Well okay, I guess I don't need to buy it, I'll just watch every other let's player under the sun play it.......

(If you want this game to get made though, vote for it on its Steam Greenlight page)

Welcome back to the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! 

In Five Nights at Freddy's 2, the old and aging animatronics are joined by a new cast of characters. They are kid-friendly, updated with the latest in facial recognition technology, tied into local criminal databases, and promise to put on a safe and entertaining show for kids and grown-ups alike! 

What could go wrong? 

As the new security guard working nights, your job is to monitor cameras and make sure nothing goes wrong after-hours. The previous guard has complained about the characters trying to get into the office (he has since been moved to day-shift). So to make your job easier, you've been provided with your very own empty Freddy Fazbear head, which should fool the animatronic characters into leaving you alone if they should accidentally enter your office. 

As always, Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for death or dismemberment.

I do like the idea of this sequel conceptually though, that now all the old machines have been decayed and replaced, but still roam around with the new ones, and the lore behind this series actually is pretty interesting, especially in that it seems the new Freddy is made up of the parts taken off of the old animatrons from 5N@F's 1 (there's an image detailing this somewhere online but I don't care nearly enough to find it).

Anyway, is anyone here actually gonna get this game? Anyone here play the first?
Meh, talk amongst yourselves

EDIT: This thread is now relevant to the third and fourth games now but I feel no need to change anything because all my points still stand
Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 1

Looks the same, if you don't know (I highly doubt you do) I don't like horror games. I just don't like them and it seams like they have been being recycled these days.

Anyway, thats just my opinion...

I feel like it's too soon to make a sequel since the original was only released 2 months ago, this doesn't look any different from the first aside from a new coat of paint and uglier animatronics.I never liked the original Five Nights much anyways so I probably won't be buying this one, I can just as easily get the same if not a better experience by watching a youtuber play it. I agree with you about the lore though and it seems like it could be "fun" if there was better gameplay and like you said if you could actually see them move. 

Some people will love it, I'm probably not going to be one of those people though.

Edited by Ultanoka

I don't even really like this game. However, I really like the lore behind it, and I'm excited to see what this one will add to it.

Edited by Turkey

My reactions/thoughts

He did everything right that I imagined.

But no beavers.

also with the new air duct/vent area with the lights, looking at the photos, that is where chica and the new bonnie will come from, along with the fact that there are 3 areas for the animatronics to get to you, I'm guessing the animatronics that will come from the main door will be the mouse, foxy, the old and new freddy, and the broken/dismantled bonnie.

The new mechanic of no doors is to prevent foxy from not getting to you, making it so you will have to be constantly looking at him to make sure he doesn't get to you, but the mask will be meant to make sure the old and newer animatronics don't get you instead of a door wasting your power, I mean, you have enough animatronics after your pants already to be wasting that much power, though I'm curious to see how it will make them just turn around, even though they see you put it on.

From the parts/service room I imagine since the old animatronics are there, the newer ones will be meant to get to the old ones and reactivate them each night, then go after you. Speaking of new animatronics, there are only 3 that I've seen. The mouse, and the new Freddy and bonnie.

mmm-thank you.

• Upvote 1

It's an interesting choice to remove the doors to your disposal. How would you defend yourself now is the question.

Also they only showed the new Freddy and Bonnie, perhaps this means that there's more animatronics to come, as he did mention during development of the first game there were animatronics he wanted to add.

And one more thing, that sounds like the same guy who talked to you in the first game. If he is still alive, can someone explain what happened in Night 4 and 5 then?

And one more thing, that sounds like the same guy who talked to you in the first game. If he is still alive, can someone explain what happened in Night 4 and 5 then?

Is Freddy Fazbear

Is Freddy Fazbear

• Upvote 1

I swear, during my free time tomorrow, I will create a hype train with Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy on it.

I swear, during my free time tomorrow, I will create a hype train with Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy on it.

I read it like: I swear on my free time

without the comma. It seems quite amusing to read it like that.

Anyway, I am also a console peasent MeltedCow

• Upvote 1

I read it like: I swear on my free time

without the comma. It seems quite amusing to read it like that.

Anyway, I am also a console peasent MeltedCow

Welcome to the console peasant club drinks are on the floor

Is Freddy Fazbear

I don't see how this helps... Mostly jibberish to me...

Is Freddy Fazbear

I don't see how this helps... Mostly jibberish to me...

It wasn't a direct reply, it just had to do with the 5th night phone call. It's the message, but the pitch is turned up, and reversed.