Mr. Hatty

Five Nights at Freddy's General Discussion

I'm pretty sure the second one is a prequel.

Mike was moved to day shift, so its a sequel

Nope. Listen to this phone call.

I was gonna point out the following:

There was an original Company that had the original crew of the animatronics. They were scrapped.

Another company took the name and renewed everything, including the animatronics. This is the restaurant where the bite of '87 takes place (Proven by the check you get, it's date being 1987) The following day of your check, a man comes in uses the golden freddy suit and kills the five children. On the 7th day, just before the second Fazbear company shuts down, they have a birthday party. It's where the the bite of '87 takes place, where in which, one of the "toy" or new animatronics bite a child, or one of the previous animatronics (Most likely Foxy, due to the metal pallet in his lower jaw being missing in the first game, and also his jaw line being more streamlined or straight forward in the first game.) Finally when you're kicked out, the 2nd company closes.

As the Phone guy states in night 6, he would work the night shift afterwards, if the company revives the franchise.

When the 3rd company opens up, they use the old animatronics due to the newer ones becoming way more aggressive towards staff (Proven by the 5th or 4th phone call.)

Then the antics of the first game ensue.

Or at least that's what I think.

I was gonna point out the following:

There was an original Company that had the original crew of the animatronics. They were scrapped.

Another company took the name and renewed everything, including the animatronics. This is the restaurant where the bite of '87 takes place (Proven by the check you get, it's date being 1987) The following day of your check, a man comes in uses the golden freddy suit and kills the five children. On the 7th day, just before the second Fazbear company shuts down, they have a birthday party. It's where the the bite of '87 takes place, where in which, one of the "toy" or new animatronics bite a child, or one of the previous animatronics (Most likely Foxy, due to the metal pallet in his lower jaw being missing in the first game, and also his jaw line being more streamlined or straight forward in the first game.) Finally when you're kicked out, the 2nd company closes.

As the Phone guy states in night 6, he would work the night shift afterwards, if the company revives the franchise.

When the 3rd company opens up, they use the old animatronics due to the newer ones becoming way more aggressive towards staff (Proven by the 5th or 4th phone call.)

Then the antics of the first game ensue.

Or at least that's what I think.

That's kind of what I mean. Also, it explains how the anamtronics in the first game are "haunted."

In the death minigame, you are the puppet and give kids (the ones who died from the golden freddy guy) presents, then give them life, by taking their souls and putting them in the old anamtronics. Also the part where you are freddy on the stage and look at bonnie/chica, on one of the nights, the puppet is in front of the mask.

Posting for easy likes

Wow! If only we had some sort of thread that was for the 3rd game!

:y

• Upvote 3

Stop talking about a Spiderman thread here it's not relevant

1s4LZSVgbM.png

Morg don't, you'll get crucified

• Upvote 1

If you guys want to act like idiots and post irrelevant things to troll other members, post in literally any of my other threads because that's what they're for.

This one, however, I'd prefer to remain open. And if a mod would like to change the thread title from FNaF 2 to FNaF Discussion that'd be great, but if not I really don't care.

Haven't watched the trailer yet, I don't blame the guy though, he must know that this fandom is going to die out really soon, so pumping them out as quick as possible is a pretty good idea, it's like a smarter version of what Activision does with its properties.

• Upvote 1