Mr. Hatty

Five Nights at Freddy's General Discussion

Okay, the mods literally asked people to either use the FNAF 2 thread, or Make a general FNAF thread.

So I have no idea why you couldn't have easily just put it on there instead.

:o No. We shall make the FNAF 5, FNAF 6, FNAF 7, FNAF 8, AND FNAF NIGHTMARE EDITION THREAD. It shall never end. 2015 shall be known as the year of the FNAF threads.

• Upvote 1

Okay, the mods literally asked people to either use the FNAF 2 thread, or Make a general FNAF thread.

:o No. We shall make the FNAF 5, FNAF 6, FNAF 7, FNAF 8, AND FNAF NIGHTMARE EDITION THREAD. It shall never end. 2015 shall be known as the year of the FNAF threads.

Considering the subtitle of this one is "The Final Chapter" I'd say you won't get the chance

• Upvote 1

I'm using the video Morg used several times against him! B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1DzZ7oShl4

Considering the subtitle of this one is "The Final Chapter" I'd say you won't get the chance

When everyone thought FNAF 3 was the last one he kept on going. I bet you he'll make more.

• Upvote 1

When everyone thought FNAF 3 was the last one he kept on going. I bet you he'll make more.

"The Final Chapter"

"The Final Chapter"

You make a point, but you really never know...

plus I was making a joke.

spookd

But seriously, we all knew this was coming, it shouldn't have been/be a surprise, or anything to fuss over.

Looking forward to it but...post-20515-0-83024500-1430180090_thumb.jpg

Edited by HattyHattington.
  • Upvote 1

Sorry guys, but we do need to keep these Five Nights at Freddy's threads under control or we're going to have a hundred different threads for the same group of games. I merged the FNAF 2 thread and FNAF 4 thread into this General Discussion thread. So from now on, feel free to let your FNAF hype run loose in this thread instead of creating new threads for each new game that comes out. Thank you!  :-D

Protip, don't use the same video twice in one page, especially from the same user. Gets stale rather quickly.

Also, not so much a review but a... parody, I guess? Not complaining, but...

• Upvote 1

My FNAF 3 review is the best one I ever done.

167nx3o.jpg

It's even the best one for FNAF 3 right now!

6zbpcz.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1DzZ7oShl4

Nobody knows just how much fun I'm having using that video! Sorry Morg.  :D

Awww, man. I was hoping you were posting screenshots of what the discussions look right now....

http://steamcommunity.com/app/354140/discussions/0/617329920699083291/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/354140/discussions/0/620712364030215622/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/354140/discussions/0/620712364034237966/

I read these types of threads in my free time.

HYPE!

HYPE!

HYPE!

HHHHYYYYPPPPEEEE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-taWymx1WI

Okay, so I was going to make a comment saying FNAF is dead and all that (ad least in my mind) but I have to say this:

I called it.

I wanted the game to be like this from the start. The concept is terrifying, but it looks like Scott is trying his hand at REAL 3D, and it's not as good as before.

The fans got what they wanted, now they complain.

I'd like to point out how it no longer abides by it's subtitle, "The Final Chapter". Meaning there's a good chance that there will be another one.

And the fans are complaining that it doesn't use cheap 2D stills of the areas, and that this guy wanted to try something new? Come on, the internet's better than this.

I haven't changed my opinions on FNAF, fyi. But I will say that the "fans" of FNAF are more picky than Pokey's brother.

Pokey's brother's name is Picky

It's a joke

I'm sorry

• Upvote 2

Since last time I've posted in here I've actually played the game.

My opinion has not changed. Clearly this franchise isn't for me.

• Upvote 2

Since last time I've posted in here I've actually played the game.

My opinion has not changed. Clearly this franchise isn't for me.

This franchise is sort of dead in my mind. I liked it at first, but it's novelty has worn off, and it's been milked so hard it's sort of ridiculous.

I still like the second one, though. And I always will.

Since everyone is complaining about FNAF fans being this and FNAF fans being that, I as a FNAF fan will give you my honest opinion of FNAF 4 so far. I am slightly disappointed that this game is being set in a house as opposed to another pizzeria or another horror attraction, but I can think of worse settings this could take place, so I won't complain. A main thing a lot of FNAF fans complain about is the graphics. To me, the graphics are not what makes a game good or bad, it's how well the game plays and how tense the atmosphere is, so as long as FNAF 4 has great gameplay and the game makes me feel tense before the jumpscares, I'm willing to forgive the bad graphics. Overall, FNAF 4 looks like a very good game so far, and I cannot wait for it's release next month.

Since everyone is complaining about FNAF fans being this and FNAF fans being that, I as a FNAF fan will give you my honest opinion of FNAF 4 so far. I am slightly disappointed that this game is being set in a house as opposed to another pizzeria or another horror attraction, but I can think of worse settings this could take place, so I won't complain. A main thing a lot of FNAF fans complain about is the graphics. To me, the graphics are not what makes a game good or bad, it's how well the game plays and how tense the atmosphere is, so as long as FNAF 4 has great gameplay and the game makes me feel tense before the jumpscares, I'm willing to forgive the bad graphics. Overall, FNAF 4 looks like a very good game so far, and I cannot wait for it's release next month.

I have to agree with your idea on the graphics and stuff. Graphics don't make the game. But right now it looks like an unfinished project. It's good for his first 3D game, but the spring freddies are pretty much flying off the bed and foxy in the closet just looks like a head, nothing else. The bonnie jumpscare was good but otherwise it's sort of weird. I would still play it, though.

I think it's more terrifying in a house, as most of my fears were developed in my own room. For instance, as a kid I was terrified of Ronald McDonald. I would cover myself in all my blankets and pray to God that he wouldn't get me. That's how bad it was. 

This reminds me of those type of fears, thus making me even more terrified.

• Upvote 1