Mr. Hatty

Five Nights at Freddy's General Discussion

1463431814378.jpg

Not sure what this is. But it popped up. Likely going to be another FNAF game but we don't really know.

Edited by Morg
  • Upvote 1

That's the worst design for one of those things that he's done. Why is there splits all over it's face revealing machinery. Also, half of the slits actually have no purpose, you could argue that there's a reason for the eyebrow ones, but what are all the others supposed to do? Open her face? 

Also, I could understand him wanting to finish the story with the fourth one or whatever, but this is just sad. All this tells me is that he is too scared to try and make something else.

Edited by daikonboy101

As a someone who has been a huge fan of the series since the first game, I honestly think that the new animatronic (Baby) looks a lot like Harley Quinn. And not in the good way either. Maybe the game itself will convince me to change my mind, but until then, my opinion will stand.

I'm just gonna repeat what I said when we talked about this before.

You want to know what the writer of Sherlock Holmes did

He killed Sherlock Holmes because he wanted to end the series

But nobody payed attention to him after that

So he kept making Sherlock Holmes

Regardless of if he likes the series or not, or even if he wants to continue it (since on several occasions he's tried to imply that he wants to stop or that "this is the end") it's a good source of revenue and despite what a lot of people may say about the game and about Scott g when he does this, more and more people end up liking the series. Along with that educated guess fact, when a new game by Scott is released, people will go nuts for it and the youtubers who play the games or discuss them or do something a little more transformative with the games will make more videos related to the series which in turn will get lots of views from people, earning more revenue for most of these youtubers, along with Scott himself. Regardless of if there's a group of people who are very vocal about their negative opinions on the game, it's a good business for Scott and the people who make videos related to the series.

TL;DR it makes money for a lot of people so despite what you guys say it won't change the fact that there will be more, even if the creator doesn't really want to do anything with the series or if he's tried to finish the story on several occasions.

Regardless of if he likes the series or not, or even if he wants to continue it (since on several occasions he's tried to imply that he wants to stop or that "this is the end") it's a good source of revenue and despite what a lot of people may say about the game and about Scott g when he does this, more and more people end up liking the series. Along with that educated guess fact, when a new game by Scott is released, people will go nuts for it and the youtubers who play the games or discuss them or do something a little more transformative with the games will make more videos related to the series which in turn will get lots of views from people, earning more revenue for most of these youtubers, along with Scott himself. Regardless of if there's a group of people who are very vocal about their negative opinions on the game, it's a good business for Scott and the people who make videos related to the series.

TL;DR it makes money for a lot of people so despite what you guys say it won't change the fact that there will be more, even if the creator doesn't really want to do anything with the series or if he's tried to finish the story on several occasions.

Despite this, I feel that we have the right to complain. 

Scott is clearly capable of coming up with interesting concepts for game. I've only played the first Five Nights at Freddy's, and I'd say that I liked it, so I wouldn't say that I have a grudge or anything against the series, but I can still say that it's a shame to see this happen, rather than see Scott make new games with new concepts and ideas behind them.

Even if this game is nothing like the others in it's gameplay, it'd still be sad, though. He can make interesting and complicated stories (made evident by the, like, 50 game theories about it), it'd be a shame to just stick with Freddy because he has to.

This is like Dark Souls to me: as much as I love them, I'd love to see what Miyazaki could do without the framework of Demon Souls.

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 2

Eh, all though the design on this character looks strange, the graphics are better then the new COD trailer, and that's a AAA game.

(Side note, I'm surprised no one has brought that up here on these forums.)

• Upvote 1

Eh, all though the design on this character looks strange, the graphics are better then the new COD trailer, and that's a AAA game.

(Side note, I'm surprised no one has brought that up here on these forums.)

I think that the reason that nobody mentioned it is because it's a still image which has likely been touched up a fair bit, rather than a video.

Now that you mention it, though, it does look pretty detailed. Except the text, which has a very blocky glow around it. And the balloons like kinda like the've just been copied and pasted repeatedly... The character looks good.

Actually, he kept going because people started sending him death threats and all that jazz.

Actually, he kept going because people started sending him death threats and all that jazz.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Lol I made a  parody video of there being a fifth a while ago called "Five nights at freddy's 5 LEAKED TRAILER!" and it only got 3,000 views, but now since the teaser got released its gone up to 14,000 views and a lot of comments calling me out for being fake

• Upvote 1

To be quite honest, a spinoff was probably the best idea, as FNAF World ruined the franchise as horror game forever.

Isn't FNAF World a spin off too?

To be quite honest, a spinoff was probably the best idea, as FNAF World ruined the franchise as horror game forever.

Isn't FNAF World a spin off too?

You're technically right, but what I meant was a spinoff using new characters, as FNAF World ruined the characters from being even remotely scary by giving them "cute" versions.

Edited by U-Knighted

Despite this, I feel that we have the right to complain. 

Scott is clearly capable of coming up with interesting concepts for game. I've only played the first Five Nights at Freddy's, and I'd say that I liked it, so I wouldn't say that I have a grudge or anything against the series, but I can still say that it's a shame to see this happen, rather than see Scott make new games with new concepts and ideas behind them.

Even if this game is nothing like the others in it's gameplay, it'd still be sad, though. He can make interesting and complicated stories (made evident by the, like, 50 game theories about it), it'd be a shame to just stick with Freddy because he has to.

This is like Dark Souls to me: as much as I love them, I'd love to see what Miyazaki could do without the framework of Demon Souls.

I don't think I said that you don't have the right to complain, I honestly am with everyone in complaining about the games, I'm just trying to be as objective as possible in this thread to refrain from people getting their pants twisted over my opinions. Generally though, I agree that there can be more potential with new ideas rather than recycling the series again and again, but whatever I guess.

Oh. ...Uh the point still stands I guess idk that's just what I heard so yeah.

• Upvote 1

Older fnaf fans are now calling the fans of the sister location "Filkers" 

But the newer fnaf fans call them anti something (i can't remember X3)

Fanbases aside, atleast toby fox isn't like scott.

Edited by Cyrus the Animator

OHH BOIIII

Hey, whaddya know? It's another FNAF game.

Go on and merge this with the FNAF general if you want.

Clorox_bleach.jpg

Quite honestly though, visually wise, this game looks better than the others. But, I really don't like the animatronics, I mean in the trailer their movement seem more stiff and lifeless like the real ones, (side note, it's nice to see actual movement in the series for once.) but their design, looks decently scary, but not realistic. I mean who design something for kids like that? I don't know, I feel as if the first FNAF game had the most realistic looking animatronics, and if it had different gameplay and more immersive graphics, it might be pretty scary.

• Upvote 1