A lot of people really like D.Va but I never really got into her that much.

she is useful against torbjorn

Anyone else think Mei is a bit OP? I mean, I was a Roadhog with full health and pulled one in to kill them. They then freeze me before i could shoot 2 times in their face and stood there aiming head-shots at me whilst i was frozen. Yeah then i died.

Anyone else think Mei is a bit OP? I mean, I was a Roadhog with full health and pulled one in to kill them. They then freeze me before i could shoot 2 times in their face and stood there aiming head-shots at me whilst i was frozen. Yeah then i died.

She needs 50 health less at the very least.

Mei is really annoying, you have no chance with her in a 1on1.

On an unrelated topic, is there a discord server for the forums? If not we should make one

Mei is really annoying, you have no chance with her in a 1on1.

On an unrelated topic, is there a discord server for the forums? If not we should make one

https://discord.gg/0wU8co4Do1AT56yv

• Upvote 1

So I only just recently got the game and never played the beta so I was blind going into it. IT IS SO FUN. Only level 22 at the moment but slowly getting there and learning the game. I have to say Lúcio is my favorite to play due to nobody playing support and Lúcio has a nice balance of healing ability and attack damage, I kinda wish his 'amp it up' ability had a reduced cooldown even if it was only 12 down to 10.