SiCKxBK

Closed Beta Info

They should email you sometime around August, which is when it is planned to take place. I'm assuming that all forum members that have been here for a while will get in though, so I wouldn't worry*

*No guarantees though*

What happens if you accidentally do the sign up twice? I did it before they announced it this week and I just did it again, but I only now realized it said not to do it twice.

They should email you sometime around August, which is when it is planned to take place. I'm assuming that all forum members that have been here for a while will get in though, so I wouldn't worry*

*No guarantees though*

*Freddy Wong style fist pumping* Yussssss!

What happens if you accidentally do the sign up twice? I did it before they announced it this week and I just did it again, but I only now realized it said not to do it twice.

You can submit a ticket at http://support.thebehemoth.com and be sure to use the email that you signed up with so we can look for the entries. We can delete the duplicate. 

Does anybody know how you get the beta?

First, register at http://www.pitpeople.com/beta. Selected beta testers will get an email from us in August to notify them. We'll send a beta code closer to the actual dates of the beta testing period (which is currently TBA). The code will be redeemed on your Xbox One console when the closed beta testing period starts. 

Hope that helps! Thanks for everyone's interest in helping out with the closed beta!

Hello Behemoth!

Been <3'ing you guys since Alien Hominid.  Played Castle Crashers through most of the unlocks, then had my game data deleted due to some lameness regarding how the game handled save data in "demo mode" on 360 back in the day.  Went back and did most of it again, because it was such a wonderful Co-op game XD. (I still have a figure of the Green Knight).

Anyways.....  I love the concept of Pit People, Castle Crashers + Final Fantasy Tactics (or more Suikoden) on a Catan Board <3.

Hope this is the right place to sing your praise and beg for a beta invite ;-) ;-)

Look forward to playing Pit People, whenever I can Beta or no :-D

Thank you for all the great games!

-AJ

Do u need to be press to get access to the beta?

Nope. All you have to do is go to pitpeople.com/beta and that page should tell you how to sign up. Even though I'm not on the staff team or part of the press, I got to beta test Battleblock Theater a few years back.

So if we get selected for the Pit People Beta Test will we have to communicate back or not, and if so how would we communicate back? Also how many people will be participating in the beta?

Edited by L3gendaryGhostX

I can't wait for this game I have played Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers and Battle Block Theater. And Castle Castle Crasher was really fun and I loved the Narrator of Battle Block theater so I really hope I get into the closed beta.