SiCKxBK

Closed Beta Info

i have not received my code either and was wondering when they send them to you 

Still no code for me either.

It is already out? Because I haven't recieved my beta code yet

It's not a guaranteed key.

I emailed the person through the email you get letting you know you're part of the beta for the code. They said to check the spam folder or wait a couple of hours.

If anyone else is having issues getting the code, just email them for assistance.

Hope this helps! :)

Got my key & went to the Xbox one store to download. It says available on 11/30, not seeing an option to download. Any advice?

Did you enter the code on the main page of the xbox store where it says "redeem code"? If you are still having issues, please report your issue  https://support.thebehemoth.com

As soon as steam notified me I opted in but i haven't received any further contact. I searched by Behemoth in my email a few times and the only email i found was the activation for the forums. : p i'm cool with not being selected but it'd be cool to let know if I wasn't lol

Hay I question I got seleted for beta and was sent my code, I redeemed it on my xbox but for some reason it won't show up in my games and apps also I live in Australia if maybe problem