superBRADY777

A Gamebreaking Glitch I Found

So, today I was streaming Castle Crashers Remastered, and a glitch was triggered. I don't why, or how, it just happened. (Sorry if this is really long.)

The stream was going well. A friend and I were streaming a re-do, where we started from scratch. It was running smoothly. I don't remember the time it happened, but I remember. At Pipistrello's Cave (The Fat Bat boss, correct me if i'm wrong.) He got swarmed by the bats, and he said the boss was dead. Funny this is, it was alive for me. So things got wierder, it felt as if were seperated into two dimensions, one parallel to each other. We were at the part where you catapult into the castle, and he was saying I didn't catapult, but I did. The cutscene was waiting for him to go, so I had to direct him from another screen. Later on, I died. On his screen, I didn't. It got worse. We could both die on my screen, but he could still be alive on his. Remember, this was online. When he moved, while he was fighting, he moved the map. So I tested to see how bad this was. I was indeed correct. I could enter the Alien Ship while he still was at the Wedding Crash. So, to both our screens, we were hitting nothing. So yeah, it was like we were in 2 different realms. If you want to, try to watch this on my twitch. I'll be uploading the full stream on my YouTube later today.

https://www.twitch.tv/xsuperbrady777x

https://youtube.com/user/theprisonergaming

Edited by superBRADY777

It's a common issue online if all players have bad connection to eachother. If you want a way to fix it, there isn't a way except from quiting and rejoining (wich may make you lose your progress).

It seems the most logical. Well, at first, I thought it was just a glitch, now that I think about, the way it happened, it could be the effect of streaming for a while I guess.