Sign in to follow this  
Waffles

People IN Arena Need To Stop Quiting When Their Losing

If its lag, or something comes up, fine. But I'm sick of people quiting, either after they've lost, or right before, or if losing is iminent, ITS REALLY ANNOYING!

If your going to lose, just take it. Who knows? You might win.

Its really hard for other players trying to get the achievement and/or rank up in the leaderboards.

Please stop quiting on purpose.

People are always going to be sore losers. It sucks, but we have to live with it. Just like I had to live with this one match, should have gained 3 points, only got 1 because of 2 reasons. One, the two people who died first quit after a while, and Two, it was because the last guy was a bloody coward who kept running away and trying to magic-jump me every time I got to close, making the match take forever.

The only good thing about that match was that it took the first to dead guys a while after death to actually quit. God I hated that third person for being, well, a noob :lol:

And no, you don't get the win Deadliest. Only in the end-game lobby.

At least its better then having your little brother chuck a wireless controller at you when he loses.

Did you chuck him out a window in return, if not, why not?