Sign in to follow this  
Professor Choak

Beat the game for the first time

I've tried going solo on insane and it's doable, but ridiculous. Mostly once you hit the Thieve's Forest and they won't stop shooting you with arrows and when any enemy uses bombs to disallow any chance of you getting back up is when I have to turn it off before I resort back to smoking. :shock:

I've tried going solo on insane and it's doable, but ridiculous. Mostly once you hit the Thieve's Forest and they won't stop shooting you with arrows and when any enemy uses bombs to disallow any chance of you getting back up is when I have to turn it off before I resort back to smoking. :shock:

I know the feeling (not the smoking part, the part about soloing insane) that's why I helped my friend complete normal

So we could do it together....however it was a lot harder than we expected :oops:

'WTF?! Since when did Periwinkle knights do 300?!!' :lol:

Yeah, they were my friends exact words :P

Yeah...I've got like another billion times before I unlock everyone.

Dude... :lol:

The obvious sarcasm in that exaggeration made me lol so hard

I still have to beat the game 8 more times then I have everyone. I have to beat it as:

Barbarian (Beekeeper)

Theif (Snakey)

Civilian (Peasant)

Icekimo (Brute)

Royal Guard (Saracen)

Skeleton (Bear)

Industrialist (Fencer)

Fire Demon (Ninja)

Yes, I have only beat the game as the 5 knights (green, red, blue, orange, gray)

I unlocked everyone, and have a second account to unlock everyone again with friends when they come over :o

At desert for insane mode on my red knight, and my next highest is my Brute who should be at Flowery Field on Insane now, level ~52.

And before anyone asks or insinuates, no, I don't use my Red Knight in the Arena.

I unlocked everyone, and have a second account to unlock everyone again with friends when they come over :o

At desert for insane mode on my red knight, and my next highest is my Brute who should be at Flowery Field on Insane now, level ~52.

And before anyone asks or insinuates, no, I don't use my Red Knight in the Arena.

Good man ;)

Right now I resemble a giant enemy crab from japanes history. Wha?

But seriously I read that there is a glitch that makes it so the saracen's magic y attack doesn't upgrade so it always does 2 dam.