Sign in to follow this  
frazza7

The Death Knight

here is my own made up character he is the death knight. I suck at coloring and i didnt have anything to color with so here he is just black and white. (he doesnt have a shield just 2 swords) and his magic can be like the skeleton or the necromancer your choice

And here is also the colured version of the death knight

Nice. I know there was already a death knight made here on the forums, but it's always nice to get multiple representations. I really like the + design on his tabard.

Just as a step up, I'd try shading it next.

Happy drawing :)

Yea sorry can't compliment something that is just a recolour with another sword sorry :|

Well I like the idea of putting dual wielding into the picture and starting a new concept. He could always add onto it later and make changes, this doesn't necessarily have to be the final.

Yea sorry can't compliment something that is just a recolour with another sword sorry :|

Well I like the idea of putting dual wielding into the picture and starting a new concept. He could always add onto it later and make changes, this doesn't necessarily have to be the final.

True :D

well this is actually my first crack at drawing something castle crashers style. im just trying to think of ways on how to improve my work, but yeah i do get what your talking about. :D