Sign in to follow this  
jason24cf

let's start up new ideas for CC 2.

I know the DLC is on the way with 4 more characters, weapons and animal orbs, but I think we should focus our ideas for a sequel. Maybe the team will use some of our ideas. I fell it should be better if the team after the update drops to focus their attention on a sequel that is maybe double or tripple the size of this current game. I have said it before on this forum I think the sequel can be a full DVD with hrs and hrs of unlockables. You can only throw so many coats of paint on a old car to spice it up, but the truth is, its still a old car. A sequel triple the size of the original would give us much more to write about on this forum.

for example a different story or ending for beating the game with a bad guy. Like you get to take over the kingdom after beating the kings knights. I just thought of this but a way to create your own chracter and use this character in game. Now that is some good stuff. And you could even download others players created characters.

8 or 16 player online that pits two castles against each other. Capture the Princess (Capture the Flag) or just stock (number of lives) fighting.

my ctf idea

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1434

dlc ideas that could be put into the second game instead

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=937

I did not know this :? But I see nothing wrong with another one for new members who don't know how to search like myself

i wasn't saying you weren't in the know about the search function i was just saying there are legit ideas out there here are some ive seen... sorry if that could be misconstrued...

How about a CC style game but instead of it having a medieval theme it has a modern/futuristic feel to it with guns and grenades and stuff. I guess it could be like AH 2.0

How about a CC style game but instead of it having a medieval theme it has a modern/futuristic feel to it with guns and grenades and stuff. I guess it could be like AH 2.0

It would also be like the Bucky O' Hare arcade game from Konami, who also made TMNT and The Simpsons.

How about this:

The son of The Necromancer resurrects the Wizard. The Wizard, instead of capturing the princesses, takes over the mind of the King and turns the whole kingdom against the color-oriented heros (excluding the blacksmith, the animal orbs, and the other players.

Your task is to take back the take back the castle, save the kingdom, and foil the Wizard's evil plans.

Additionally, there would be more characters, more animal orbs, new skills, and bigger and better online capabilities (Including an option to play against all of the bosses IN ONE TRY)

How's that sound?