Sign in to follow this  
K Snade

Lose All Data Glitch. (PLEASE HELP ME!!)

I just signed into xbox live one day and I randomly lost all my castle crashers data. When I go into the game All my characters are level 1 (I had like 3 25's and 1 65). I lost all my unlocked Characters (I had 6 or 7). I also lost all my Online wins (I had like 17). If anyone has any Idea Howto get my data back PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks,

K Snade

Try starting CC while logged in. And then once you're in, log out without revisiting the dashboard and then log back in. If that doesn't work then you may be SoL. Sorry broseph.

Try starting CC while logged in. And then once you're in, log out without revisiting the dashboard and then log back in. If that doesn't work then you may be SoL. Sorry broseph.

SoL?

Didnt Work :(

SoL means $hit outta luck. Sorry dude, but since it didn't work...you are SoL. Tough break man. I wouldn't wish the data loss on most people.

Someone should move this to technical issues so that the authorities can take a look at it.

thats what i was gonna say. use the !! marks over the qoute button to tell them!

i'v had the same, iv been playing multiplayer with my brother and playing solo, got to about 60 with my main and had a few other low levels, i took my HDD to a mates to play 4player and it was there that i lost my characters, my brother still had all his. so it might be to do with playing multiplayer and solo? all my achievements are still there tho, hope you guys get it fixed in that patch you guys are working so hard on =) thanx for the game neway its goodfun