tan

CCR PS4

Created an account just to say that my family and I LOVE CastleCrashers and I really think it should be put in PS4. I don’t even care if it’s remastered, just plop it on PS4 so we can play! We had it on 360, but we rarely play it and not all of our controllers for it work anymore. Not worth replacing. We would, however, like to play this particular game again. 

I love castle crashed when I had a ps3.I would love to play it again on PS4.What would it take to bring it to PS4 or would it ever happen.I image if you bring to PS4 you would get a lot more sell

I have played through castle CRASHERS, on my Xbox 360, pc, my friends ps3, and my Xbox one, in that order. I Love this game so much, and now all I have is a PS4 and I want to introduce my friends on here the wonders of castle crashers, PLEASE TELL ME YOUR WORKING ON IT!!!! 

21 hours ago, megan said:

No plans have been announced for PS4 at this time. 

Will there ever be time to be remastered for ps4?

Just created an account after remembering castle crashers existed and it’s not on PS4. Please guys, I get it’s a past project and the dev team likely wants to bring new awesome stuff to the table but you all need to realize how loved your game is. It’s a freakin classic in my book and a must play. It’s like a MARIO game. Don’t not bring it out. A new generation needs to play!

+1 vote to bringing it on PS4 please. I hope my voice reaches you guys.

Hello Behemoth. I played castle crashers a TON on the ps3. I would absolutely love to play again on the ps4 and finally have a great couch co op game. Considering I do not have good internet, this is my only option. I believe that castle crashers would sell a TON of copies on the PS4. Hopefully you guys take the time to read this and at least consider it! You have many people wanting it :D! Thank you!!!

Hello Behemoth. I played castle crashers a TON on the ps3. I would absolutely love to play again on the ps4 and finally have a great couch co op game. Considering I do not have good internet, this is my only option. I believe that castle crashers would sell a TON of copies on the PS4. Hopefully you guys take the time to read this and at least consider it! You have many people wanting it :D! Thank you!!!

I mean the name is self explanatory, but I was looking to see if anything was coming and stumbled upon this thing on the forums..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! This would make my life, i know that you said No plans have been announced but yall have to give us ps4 players something. You could make a lot of happy faces putting the remastered version on PS4. I know you have a small team so that might be a lot of work. But you have to throw us a bone. Just throw the regular version on ps4 if its going to be too much work.. Or apply to have the game added to the psnow so we can play it on the system..... PLEASE Thank you.

Now that pit people has been released isn’t there any chance that there will be a complete remaster for the PS4? I would be willing to buy the game day 1 and all the dlc as it comes out, please make this happen!!

On 04/05/2018 at 4:26 PM, TTT NINTENDO said:

u guys are forgetting about switch

We actually have a topic on CCR Switch here if you wanna' go talk about it ;-)

I used to play cc all the time with my best friend when i had a Xbox 360. We loved it and recently I asked one of my old friends what the name of the game was because I wanted to try to play it again. But I found out there wasnt one for the ps4. Honestly I would try to buy it right away if cc was here for ps4. I would really like it if this could happen. Thanks