tan

CCR PS4

Created an account just to say that my family and I LOVE CastleCrashers and I really think it should be put in PS4. I don’t even care if it’s remastered, just plop it on PS4 so we can play! We had it on 360, but we rarely play it and not all of our controllers for it work anymore. Not worth replacing. We would, however, like to play this particular game again. 

I love castle crashed when I had a ps3.I would love to play it again on PS4.What would it take to bring it to PS4 or would it ever happen.I image if you bring to PS4 you would get a lot more sell

I have played through castle CRASHERS, on my Xbox 360, pc, my friends ps3, and my Xbox one, in that order. I Love this game so much, and now all I have is a PS4 and I want to introduce my friends on here the wonders of castle crashers, PLEASE TELL ME YOUR WORKING ON IT!!!! 

21 hours ago, megan said:

No plans have been announced for PS4 at this time. 

Will there ever be time to be remastered for ps4?

Just created an account after remembering castle crashers existed and it’s not on PS4. Please guys, I get it’s a past project and the dev team likely wants to bring new awesome stuff to the table but you all need to realize how loved your game is. It’s a freakin classic in my book and a must play. It’s like a MARIO game. Don’t not bring it out. A new generation needs to play!

+1 vote to bringing it on PS4 please. I hope my voice reaches you guys.

Hello Behemoth. I played castle crashers a TON on the ps3. I would absolutely love to play again on the ps4 and finally have a great couch co op game. Considering I do not have good internet, this is my only option. I believe that castle crashers would sell a TON of copies on the PS4. Hopefully you guys take the time to read this and at least consider it! You have many people wanting it :D! Thank you!!!

Hello Behemoth. I played castle crashers a TON on the ps3. I would absolutely love to play again on the ps4 and finally have a great couch co op game. Considering I do not have good internet, this is my only option. I believe that castle crashers would sell a TON of copies on the PS4. Hopefully you guys take the time to read this and at least consider it! You have many people wanting it :D! Thank you!!!

I mean the name is self explanatory, but I was looking to see if anything was coming and stumbled upon this thing on the forums..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! This would make my life, i know that you said No plans have been announced but yall have to give us ps4 players something. You could make a lot of happy faces putting the remastered version on PS4. I know you have a small team so that might be a lot of work. But you have to throw us a bone. Just throw the regular version on ps4 if its going to be too much work.. Or apply to have the game added to the psnow so we can play it on the system..... PLEASE Thank you.

Now that pit people has been released isn’t there any chance that there will be a complete remaster for the PS4? I would be willing to buy the game day 1 and all the dlc as it comes out, please make this happen!!

On 04/05/2018 at 4:26 PM, TTT NINTENDO said:

u guys are forgetting about switch

We actually have a topic on CCR Switch here if you wanna' go talk about it ;-)

I used to play cc all the time with my best friend when i had a Xbox 360. We loved it and recently I asked one of my old friends what the name of the game was because I wanted to try to play it again. But I found out there wasnt one for the ps4. Honestly I would try to buy it right away if cc was here for ps4. I would really like it if this could happen. Thanks 

Hey there, I literally made an account just to show my support for a remaster on PS4, hopefully if enough of us back it up, they’ll see how many people would be willing to pay to play this awesome game, I haven’t played it since my senior year in high school, 2010-2011, but man I remember the fun I had on this game. And playing with my friends was the best, even soloing this game was awesome. I say start a kickstarter, or maybe gofundme, and sponsor it on FB, twitter and instagram. You’d get more than enough money to back it up, and with that maybe you’ll be able to hire help to get this baby going. Lol

i can’t wait for this

Greetings, I have also showed up to support my vote + 4 others for castle crashers remastered for PS4. I first played Castle Crashers on xbox 360 and wished there was a game like it on ps3. After castle crashers came out to ps3, I would play it nonstop as it was one of my favorite games of all time; one of the most ridiculous and funniest games I've ever played. If a kickstarter needs to be done to support its release for ps4, count me in. CC is on my most desirable games to replay and I got 4 other friends I would rebuy it for. Heck there are many more I would get them into. 

I know you're a small team and re-coding the game and licensing issues might take time. But I ask, alongside my friends and others in this forum to talk to the others in the team to take into consideration the forums, and the wishes of all who want this to be on all platforms. Castle Crashers was the game that got me to find out about Behemoth. I wish you all well in your new games and in your journeys. As a fan I will support your decisions no matter what. I Just hope this dreams of ours become a reality as well. 

I don't know if you guys are still considering this, but I'd pay good money for a remaster or at least the original on ps4. I hope you guys get around to it sometime.

much love,

me

PLEASE, JUST PLEASE, I FREAKING NEED IT FOR PS4. I WILL DO ANYTHING, I WILL LITERALLY LAY DOWN WITH MY FACE TO THE FLOOR AND BEG, I WILL LITERALLY KILL ANYONE. PLEASE I WILL PAY ANY FREAKING PRICE,  I WILL GIVE YOU HOWEVER MUCH MONEY YOU WANT,  I WILL WAIT HOWEVER LONG, JUST PLEASE TELL ME IT'S COMING OR NOT, CAUSE IF NOT I NEED TO GET AN XBOX OR SOMETHING. I WAS RAISED ON THIS GAME, PLEASE JUST SAY YOU DEFINITELY AREN'T OR (THE BETTER OPTION) YOU ARE CAUSE I NEED TO KNOW, EVERY SECOND I DON'T IS TORTURE.

Hey guys i just wanted to say ever since i first picked up the game at my friends house on his xbox 360 as a kid then immediatly downloading it for my ps3 and loving every second of it amd honestly nothing has recreated the magic of this game just everything about it from the script to the aesthetics and im so sad i cant show it to my friends now so i just hope that if enough of us keep saying we want it and will pay for it i know Behemoth loves their community so i know it will come one day i cant wait to hear when

Calling this masterpiece a "game" is very insufficient. You know how you can get a glimpse of your childhood sometimes? Well since this game came out 10 (11?) years ago I had been playing it non stop after school with my friends. I remember always playing with the red dude, finishing the game with my friends and all we could say was "wow". A few seconds later we all agreed to do another play through. which we did about 6 times.. I remember maxing out all of my characters abilities and just feeling overpowered. It felt great, but what I realized was that the goal wasn't to reach maximum level, it was the journey from level 1 to 100. I often catch myself thinking about this game while playing these new games and just thinking "Those were the good ol' days". No matter how much I try I just can't seem to get this game out of my head. The simplicity, the originality, the atmosphere was just mindblowin awesome. All I really want is for this game to be released for the ps4 so that I once again can get a glimpse of my childhood, to once again feel the joy of when I was a child. I would be forever grateful, If money is the issue I can tell you that alot of people would donate to this project, Just to bring back the glory days of gaming. Thank you. 

(sorry for a long post I just let my thoughts flow)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nordic said:

Calling this masterpiece a "game" is very insufficient. You know how you can get a glimpse of your childhood sometimes? Well since this game came out 10 (11?) years ago I had been playing it non stop after school with my friends. I remember always playing with the red dude, finishing the game with my friends and all we could say was "wow". A few seconds later we all agreed to do another play through. which we did about 6 times.. I remember maxing out all of my characters abilities and just feeling overpowered. It felt great, but what I realized was that the goal wasn't to reach maximum level, it was the journey from level 1 to 100. I often catch myself thinking about this game while playing these new games and just thinking "Those were the good ol' days". No matter how much I try I just can't seem to get this game out of my head. The simplicity, the originality, the atmosphere was just mindblowin awesome. All I really want is for this game to be released for the ps4 so that I once again can get a glimpse of my childhood, to once again feel the joy of when I was a child. I would be forever grateful, If money is the issue I can tell you that alot of people would donate to this project, Just to bring back the glory days of gaming. Thank you. 

(sorry for a long post I just let my thoughts flow)

I think a lot of people had similar experiences with this game. I was a little older, going into my early teenage years, but I still look back on all the time spent in this game (solo, local co-op & online co-op) with so much fondness. To the game's (and The Behemoth's) credit, the game still holds up amazingly well today, too...its just tougher to get a bunch of friends together again (irl or online) to play it through these days (because everyone's busy with work or being an adult 😅)