tan

CCR PS4

I see that this game has been remastered on Xbox one, when is it going to be released on ps4? One of my all time favourites and it’d be the best if it got released on ps4! 

I own a PS4 and Would LOVE for this game to come to the PS4 so I could re-live the HOURS spent mackin on Princesses. Alternatively, I also own a switch and know that the nintendo is becoming a big Indie game Market. If you could start releasing your games on these platforms then I could begin enjoying them again. 

Hey I know that making a game means putting in time and commitment which isn’t always easy to do, especially with a limited team and resources. But that’s the thing about behemoth, the games that are produced when putting in the effort are flawless, so for this reason I think that I and all the fellow castle crasher players would greatly appreciate a ps4 edition of this perfect co op game that has impacted gaming as a whole.

Is Castle Crashers remastered coming to ps4?

I have seen some responses, that isn’t been announced. But it is really going to happen?

In my opinion, this is a top seller game. I am just a costumer, so I can’t say.

Why not just create a kickstarter for the PS4 and Switch version? That way we can just pay for it.

Honestly I agree. We need a remaster. I would give good money for it. To a kickstarter or directly to the company if I have to. I really want this and I know a ton of other people do to.

Writing this in September 2018! 

We still would love a remastered CC and I can promise many of us who remember the golden days of this game will buy it too!

Please consider still remastering it because I still haven't forgotten about Castle Crashers.

Thanks!

My coworker brings this up almost every day. Not to mention we check this thread at least once a month to see if there are any new plans to port CCR to PS4. For his sake, I really hope you guys can port this game sometime soon now that Pit People is done. I don't think he can take any more heartbreak. He just sits at his green and white desk drawing the characters on pieces of paper and reenacting the game while tears roll down his cheeks. 

Guys, gals, and non-binary pals, please for the love of all that is holy, port this game. Do it for him.

• Like 1

I have written 5 messages to try and get Castle Crashers on PS4. But please, it is my favourite game ever and I know so many people, including me that would buy it on day one. I know you have a small team but please. This game means so much to me. After all, it helped me get out of my depression 

Hello !I know this is kind of a dead topic , but I’m still willing to give it a shot. I would really love to see a remastered version of castle crashes on PS4, as well as any other title that got released by behemoth. Of course I don’t expect this to happen , but a man can dream god damit. And maybe just maybe we will be able to play castle crashes on playstation now. I don’t know , I would just love to be able to revisit this game and all the other games.

On 7/8/2018 at 4:27 AM, Chris said:

I think a lot of people had similar experiences with this game. I was a little older, going into my early teenage years, but I still look back on all the time spent in this game (solo, local co-op & online co-op) with so much fondness. To the game's (and The Behemoth's) credit, the game still holds up amazingly well today, too...its just tougher to get a bunch of friends together again (irl or online) to play it through these days (because everyone's busy with work or being an adult 😅)

I respect this and what not but there are other kids, it is very easy for kids these days to go to their buddies house and play some cc, or even play online with their buddies, the game in my opinion is one of the best and I think that if this comes to ps4 remastered maybe with some more content idk, It would do amazingly, everyone alone in this chat thinks so, I know like 30 people alone who think so, plz add it.

Hey I first played castle crashers when I was about 5 . I'm now 14 and I'm still playing on Steam. I really want it to come on ps4 so I can play with my friends so please consider this. I understand you have a small team but I think it will highly benefit you. Please keep us all updated.

Thanks