tan

CCR PS4

I love this game so much as a kid and playing with my older brother and cousin. The hours I poured into the game and memories I have will last forever. I need to be able to play it again on ps4. NOW! (Or at least soon). 

15 hours ago, CrazySwordZ said:

Look at all the views this topic has. More than any other. I think that shows that we need ps4 ccr

Wow I never looked until now. That is a crazy amount of views for these forums :shock:

Just made an account because I used to play this game on my 360, then got it on pc, then got it on xbox one. Now I only have a ps4 and wanted to play it again and saw that it was never made on the ps4... kinda sad to see that the remaster is only on xbox 1. Will you guys ever make a remaster or a new castle crashers game? I know that you guys are a small team and that you most likely dont have a lot of funding but if you guys need help let the fans know I'm sure that a bunch of us will be willing to help fund the game to be made I know I will

From my knowledge it has been 3 years since castle crashers remastered was released for ps4 will behemoth please just make castle crashers remastered on ps4 cos i dont like my xbox

Hi!!, like most people here I played CCR for ps3 and would love to play it again with my friends on ps4, I was just wondering if there was still hope for CCR coming to ps4 after the fact that it is coming to nintendo switch or if it means that the release on ps4 wasn´t a good idea at this point (since you are a small studio) and decided to jump ahead to a console where the game had a better future. Best of lucks either way. 

(English is not my first language so I apolagise in case of bad grammar)   

I’ve been waiting for This for 3 years and now, on the 19th of March (my birthday) we will get the dates . At least sth to look forward to ,right?

I have a ps4 but not an xbox so I play castle crashers remastered at my friend's house, It is one of the most fun games I have ever played and I would really like to get it on my ps4. it isn't fair that xbox gets it but ps4 doesn't.

4 hours ago, gloostyx said:

I have a ps4 but not an xbox so I play castle crashers remastered at my friend's house, It is one of the most fun games I have ever played and I would really like to get it on my ps4. it isn't fair that xbox gets it but ps4 doesn't.

Well on their Instagram they posted the ps4 controllers with the colors of the starting characters same with the Nintendo switch