Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashingGuru

250k players and rising! Congragulations, Guys!

I know it seems odd that I just caught wind of this, but I saw a Gamesutra article that said you guys down at the Behemoth have OVER 250,000 PEOPLE PLAYING YOUR GAME!

It was posted in September, so there are probably more people by now. Let's see, 250,000 times $15... OMG!!!!

Anyways, congratz on that massive sum!

And the thing that makes the feat all the more amazing is that Tom Fulp manages to run Newgrounds, the best flash site ever invented, and ran that while programming CC.

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Now, I shall switch the topic back immediately after this post, but I think someone should make a section devoted to the hard-working members of the Behemoth. The topic would include comments about the team's feats and accomplishments.

It will be called the (User-Created) "Behemoth Hall 'O Fame and Other Various Assorted Items"

PAR - TAY...again.

But really, I could only imagine this number being way larger if the title update was out.

Only a matter of time.

Alot more, just based on what others say at different site forums.

The day cc reaches 1,000,000 xbox 360s will be a grand one.

wow, thanks everybody!

PARTY! fun! though..how could we have a party... **thinking**

everyone online at once with video connections or something? or we all have our own CC party at the same time and play online together? what do YOU think?

much :arrow:

kelly

anybody who is working for behemoth take out a soda shake it up pop it open and...........CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!........lol but aim it away from the computers we dont want a server crash now do we? :)

Hey, we're supposed to be CELEBRATING the Behemoth here, not cursing the multiplayer :roll: If you want to do that, go to the I Want To Curse Multiplayer To All Eternity topic.

Anyways the title update's coming, and I'm sure the behemoth is on the home stretch now. :D