Sign in to follow this  
El_Mustachio93

Riding the kings horse in single player?

I don't know if this just happens some times but when i was playing the flowery field level, the king for some reason got off his horse and followed it around when i started riding it. has this happend to anyone else or is it common?

This happens all the time :D He just gets hit by a bee or beekeeper and doesn't get back on his steed... Also people think if the king dies in Insaine mode on that level he might have a slim percentage of dropping the King's Scepter but there is no proof so-far on how it came to be.

I have yet to have time to go back and try the Flowery Fields scepter drop but the fact that the King gets knocked off his horse is quite common. I usually just hold LT until he does get knocked off during the first wave of bees so I can have his stallion.

I have yet to have time to go back and try the Flowery Fields scepter drop but the fact that the King gets knocked off his horse is quite common. I usually just hold LT until he does get knocked off during the first wave of bees so I can have his stallion.

I know for a fact that the kings scepter is not a drop right now. Someone got it somehow not playing the actual game. I had the king killed twice on insane mode for the flower fields, both with monkey face, and no drop. I also tried to kill the king as he runs out of the tavern after you beat the game, it doesn't work.

Idk, I'll just wait for the king to be DLC.

Well that does seem logical but I've taken Monkeyface inside of the Industrial Castle needing to get the Rapier to drop and I literally tried for an hour and a half and got no results. So it may be a 1 in 3,000,000,000 chance. But I'd rather believe you and just go for DLC.

The horse is cool to ride, too bad it's only for a short period of time. Right after that you have to get launched into the castle. On the DLC side, I would like to see more mounts, some that you can take to different levels, etc.