Sign in to follow this  
Rjkav

Wow..

I'm pretty sure there are lots of people that agree with me but this game is amazing...? I'm currently studying animation at uni and were being taught to look into games and animation and try and break it apart i guess.

Personaly the visuals in this game are absolutly brilliant and it's all thanks to Dan and his unique style. It's absolutly beautiful to see "Flash" on the screen and the movement animation during and in the game are second to none.

Sorry to say but i expected a sub-par beat em' up when i first saw this game and i will gladly eat my words and admit that this is up there with Streets of rage and games alike.

The added detail and extra features must of been tiring so i guess i wanna congratualate Tom and Dan on creating something truely outstanding.

I guess this is just a fan trying to throw a few compliments out there, so Good job guys.

It totally reminded me of Streets of Rage

When I was little I had the original on Sega Mega Drive :) Loved it so much

Completed co-op with my sister :lol:

do you guys remember double dragon?

Heck yes, when i first saw a video it reminded of both double dragon and Golden axe. Both amazing games.

Even though this "Genre" ( Even though i personaly believe CC has it's own genre MULTIPLAYER-ONLINE-SIDE-SCROLLING-GOD-LIKE-GAME) is over used, CC pulled it off amazingly and gave it something that alot of side scrollers were missing...Passion, and lots of it.

this game reminded me of river city randsom and golden axe put together

has everything that i grew up with and more

I hope capcom and midway learn something from this

Independent companies can produce way better games then the big companies with half the staff....

congrats

I totaly agree 100%, this game is better than most of the high end "MULTI MILLION DOLLAR!!111" Peice's of trash that fill up the shelves. Yet you have some people complaining about the 1200 microsoft points it costed?

HELL NO, it's worth every point and sadly people don't realise this due to it not being "Well known" or made by a "Established" company, it's annoying when the fact gamers will miss out on a peice of gaming gold because of there own stubborness.

That said I JUST DING'D 32! and it's 2:30am here so i best get to bed. G'night all :D

i used to not evey be able to get off this game but untill i got pretty much everything [charctors and swords] and i cant wait untill the DLC comes out and i hope that is just as amazing as this game so far :)