Sign in to follow this  
Neuz

How to kill brutes easier?

Well this is my first time playing the game, and them big guys really annoy me, im fine with everything else but somtimes they just grind my gears.

I hate the grabbing thing when im in brute mode aswell, and i gotta wrestle them.

Currently im on full moon and the big dude i cant take on so im wondering if you guys have any tips for me so i can take big guys on easier?

Thanks.

theres a few tatics i recommend

1: bring rammy... he keeps most enemies away from you

2: use your arrows if your agility is high and shoot as fast as you can and when they are close run then repeat

3: if your magic is high use it and run when they get near

4: jump straight up and press your attack buttons fast then when they fall move back and repeat

5: eat a sandwhich and jump attack

6: level up more because everything else failed and get the boomerang

and go to the bat cave

Glitch, he said he didn't level magic. Missed that bit? :lol:

Strength, you can do four hits before they fall. Do a hover combo until he falls, and move away, because if you stay to close to him when he gets up, he automatically grabs you, and throws you, and it hurts.

Next time you play through with a character, try a magic build or an agility build. If you level magic up the most, you tend to like it a lot more and want to level everyone's magic. Same for Agility and the arrows. ;)

Like what a few people have said already: juggle them. It's kinda hard trying to get close without getting grabbed, but once your hitting him it'll be easy to just combo him until he dies.

why hasent anybody mentioned bombs??? shure you can only throw them if they are your magic but if you run up to a enemy and use one then run away they can do a fair amount of damage

:roll::ninja: