Sign in to follow this  
Apples Mc.Grind

HELP :!: :!: :!: :!:

:!::!::!::!::!: i need feed back on this :!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!: ok so i got 2000 points and am going to get cc 2000-1200=800. so my question is a. should i get marble blast ultra for 400 then another good 400. b. wait a while until/to see if AH becomes 400 after a while after cc's release. c.go get AH for 800. d.get AH when it turns 400 and buy a couple of those pda packs with the 400 left over. now another question i have is is marble blast ultra good for 400 or should i get switch ball in stead :?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?: thanks guys ;););):):):):D:D:D:D:!:

Well, I would say get Alien Hominid. That way you get all the lolz of playing Alien Hominid before Castle Crashers' release, and also get Alien Hominid on launch day. I suppose you could wait and see whether AH goes down in price after CC is released, but I doubt it will be and AH is an excellent thing to play in the build up to CC's release.

Also if you get Marble Blast Ultra or Switchball, the Behemoth won't get as much moneys out of you, and Dan will probably get AIDS or something. :x

Well, I would say get Alien Hominid. That way you get all the lolz of playing Alien Hominid before Castle Crashers' release, and also get Alien Hominid on launch day. I suppose you could wait and see whether AH goes down in price after CC is released, but I doubt it will be and AH is an excellent thing to play in the build up to CC's release.

Also if you get Marble Blast Ultra or Switchball, the Behemoth won't get as much moneys out of you, and Dan will probably get AIDS or something. :x

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously, this is a Beehemoth forum... so you will undoubtedly receive plugs for AH. Without me instantly swarming to this same conclusion, I would like to ask you what you thought of each of the demos for these titles? :idea:

You could just save the 800 spacebucks for the DLC...

Geometry Wars 2, Braid and CC are the only arcade games I've picked up since Undertow was made free after the holiday outage last year. A lot of the stuff is shovelware, especially the 400 pointers... but then again, if those titles interest you then the money is well spent! :lol:

thats one of the funniest things i read all week :lol::lol::lol:

Obviously, this is a Beehemoth forum... so you will undoubtedly receive plugs for AH. Without me instantly swarming to this same conclusion, I would like to ask you what you thought of each of the demos for these titles? :idea:

If you said that you were the king of puns i would bee-lieve you.

Of course most are going to say AH, and I am one of them. If you like the game go and download it. It would be a fun think to play till CC comes out. Other wise, just figure out what you had the most fun playing, and go with that.

Personally, I wasn't any good at AH, therefore I didn't really have fun with it...

But Marble Blast Ultra is a great little arcade game. :)

Grab the trials and decide yourself, silly.