Sign in to follow this  
ThisDanzz

Error opening the game in Steam

English (Translated by the Google Translator (Sorry if it is not translated well, do not speak English :v))

Today I bought the BattleBlock Theater and installed it and everything, but when I tried to open it, nothing happened, so I had it open as an administrator and then it came out to me:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application"

Do you know what the solution is? I already wanted to play :'v

Español

Hoy compre el BattleBlock Theater y lo instale y todo, pero cuando lo intente abrir no paso nada, asi que hice que se abriera como administrador y luego me salio esto:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application"

Saben cual es la solucion?, ya me dieron ganas de jugar :'v

Edited by Chris
removed imgur link

Hello! 

Are you still getting this error?

This error can be caused by a couple of things. You might want to try reinstalling the game first and see if that fixes the issue. If the game is still giving you same error please make sure that your Windows is fully updated and that your graphics card is completely up to date as well.

Restart your computer and try to relaunch the game. 

-------------
¡Hola!

¿Sigues recibiendo este error?

Este error puede ser causado por un par de cosas. Es posible que desee intentar reinstalar el juego primero y ver si eso soluciona el problema. Si el juego aún le da el mismo error, asegúrese de que su Windows esté completamente actualizado y de que su tarjeta gráfica esté completamente actualizada también.

Reinicia tu computadora e intenta reiniciar el juego.