Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashingGuru

Party for the Behemoth Community! (But don't tell anyone!)

We should all make one image and PM me with it... i'll make a giant banner that has everyone's drawing in it.. Like a BIG THANK YOU

Ok, enough :lol: funny talk, lets get to business. Now, let's see here... First off, we need to make one of the gifts something color oriented, since, after, the CC knights are.

That's all I've got so far.

Any other suggestions? AND NO CAR BOMBS!

And to Lars: There already is one of those, but making a bigger and better one sounds like an AWESOME idea? What should we make the banner in the background of the image say?

That'd be great, someone should PM one and ask if they'd like to help organize the event!

P.S. I'll do all that I can to contribute to making the new thank you party bigger and better than ever, but keep in mind I'm not that good at drawing, so I may not be able to work on the "300,000 Players: Wow!" picture.

Ok, it would be great if we could recruit some people on this forum who specialize in the "art" category to work on the "New and Improved Super-Mega-Dodeca Awesome Above 300,000 Castle Crashers Players Ultra Behemoth Forum Party" banner. Preferably Jouste and the Mad Fiddler, but I'll see who else I can fish up. If all goes as planned, this is gonna be the biggest thing since sliced bread!

Not trying to brag or anything but i have flash and i can draw (ok) not as good as the mad fiddler or jouste. Also their styles are so different. I think all the drawings should be done in flash, and I think much others would agree. This making it all blend and not having one crazy detailed guy from jouste and a awsome cartoon from The mad Fiddler

Yes, it's true their styles may be different, but that doesn't mean that Mad Fiddler and Joustes' art can't go together. When the image is sent to the Behemoth, I think we should make it clear how many different kinds of people from the Community support them. And while you may not be as talented as either of these fine folk (ye olde talking), all contributions to the party are welcome.

haha It's not like i'm a horrible drawer! :lol: he's like " As you may not be as talented as either one of these" he probably hasent seen my art.... My style is different not meaning i am not as talented... :roll:

I'm sorry to have insulted your art style, Lars. :(

Anyway, there are more pressing matters to be discussed. After the "thank you" letter to the Behemoth is all said and done, there should probably be a MASSIVE COMMUNITY ARENA BATTLE. This will happen after the title update so is is convenient for everybody. I think that it should also be in order for everyone participating to give their Gamertag. Heck, Dan P or Kelly might even be playing with their free time after the TU. But, if they DO happen to be on, NO FRIEND REQUESTS. They probably don't want 250 friend requests and a broken Xbox. :oops:

we shood brake in adn hide where the behemoth group works and once all of them come in and start working we jump out with cakes and yell SUPRISE! and then once the partys almost over the bomb will go off and we can party forever and ever....................

:roll::ninja:

we shood brake in adn hide where the behemoth group works and once all of them come in and start working we jump out with cakes and yell SUPRISE! and then once the partys almost over the bomb will go off and we can party forever and ever....................

:roll::ninja:

either that, or.....

we can just let the bomb let off.

Good News:

Eclipse is contributing some of his 3D art to the "thank you" letter!

Other News:

I have a theme for the "thank you" card.

All of the art will be sitting in a bowl of soup, with the Behemoth chicken in the background. Chicken soup, get it?