Sign in to follow this  
B36D

Alien PDA games

does anyone want to play some PDA games :?: i have the starter pack and thats all :D i want to see how far some of you people can get without a game over.just send me a message on xboxlive if you want to play also post here

Me and my friend bought every pda game, they're alright. Definitly something to do when your bored. Best part about it, you get sooo many extra levels to play with each downloaded package.

Dont u get the PDA games when u finish a part of the game and then unlock em ?? or do u have to buy some für microsofrt points? O.o

Dont u get the PDA games when u finish a part of the game and then unlock em ?? or do u have to buy some für microsofrt points? O.o

You start with like 100 levels.

But you can buy extra ones.

im online right now if anyone want to play some PDA games send me a friend request on the dev blog they siad theyre gonna start the trophies again

this was posted on the dev blog

Also, for those of you who are still wondering about the Alien Hominid contests we’ve ran in the past, yes we will finally be sending out the trophies. The bronze alien trophies are coming out better now but we probably won’t have anything shipped before mid November because of the time it takes to cast them.

although they wont be here untill about mid november it cant hurt to practice :D

lol i just got 36400 points and got to level 26 in 10 minuets