Sign in to follow this  
etha7

finished castle crasher blue knight in lego form!

looks like pixels, not legos. make one out of legos!

its is lego, its jsut that its lego that it made on a program. Look on the second picture. You can kind of see the abck of the lego pieces better

theres no way thats lego...thats just pixels. legos have weird little studs on them thats why they stick toghether.and in your picture i dont see studs on the "lego" bricks

for the love of god people!!!!!! it IS Lego. these are all the FLAT PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please forgive my lack of detail in the matter of it being lego or not. It is in fact lego but it is made on a lego creating program. If I so siwh it I could buy the lego and construct it in real life. The black background is aoutomatic when I take a picture.

what program because the only lego program i know of is lego digital designer and thats ot it thats alot better but still you shouldnt spam this you have posted three topics about this you shoulld just edit your first one and if no one replies on that one...no one will reply on this one :roll:

I have written two topics about it and would gladly have deleted the other one if I had known how.YOUr are correct that I should have just edited my last one but the thought didn't occur to me. thank you. also its ldd

I only posted two topics relating to lego but.please forgive me for "spamming." The thought of editing the last one didn't occur to me. thank you for the idea and I will use it next time. I did use Ldd by the way.

Woah, insane triple post overdose. I really like your lego creation though, very interesting. You should make him out of real legos and perfect it, that would be awesome.

please stop posting about your "lego" castle crasher this is your third thread on this the other 2 are on page 2 its called spamming dont do it click me

me too

i found three ;) what program is that...and with the over post above you should of just edited that post to save space because you posted one at one minute,then the next minute, then the next minute thats also spamming :|

please forgive me I am stupid. sorry... I will try not to post so much. Also, if you found three threads one is about GIFS and the other two are anout the lego.