Sign in to follow this  
wmaxham

what to do with all my gold??

so once u get over a thousand gold. theres really nothing elce to do with it? it just keeps adding up?? iv seen people with over 30 thousand?

my question is, will there be something elce to do with it all?

like maybe buy a super kewl pet in a store thats worth like 100k gold?

or something thats hard to get. i dont no. i just want there to be an extra motive behind all my oolges of cash.

me too i have alot of money the only real thing you can do with it is use it on potions, bombs and sandwitches and i also hope for a better tomorrow one where we can spend all of our cash and be broke once agian

Useful for potions for Insane Mode. Trust me, you go through potions faster then a paraplegic sues someone who pushed them and didn't apologize.

Useful for potions for Insane Mode. Trust me, you go through potions faster then a paraplegic sues someone who pushed them and didn't apologize.

lol. i understand. iv beaten insane mode twice.

oh and P.S. sorry for the other topic. i just havnt seen much on the dev blog. must of missed the memo about the locking of all topics asking about the update.

but like when me and Bs000 are 95% of the way threw insane mode desert lv and redoing it for the 5th time because of connection loss or just beat the necromancer and right when his sword droped we laged and had to do it again.

just kinda makes us wish we had some sort of a date to look forward to?

Makes sense, but to be honest, the devs are REALLY good at keeping the community informed the same time they get informed, since they still have to give it to Certification after finishing all tests themselves. The only thing I should bug one of them about is to give a current status of the situation, like testing or still debugging. I'll try and get something a little more solid to think about ;)

If so, it'd have to be an Animal Orb, because if it was a weapon, someone could just trade it out and only one person would have spent all that time making the money for the thing, and everyone else just got it from some guy they know who got it from another guy. :|

I think it would be cool if they could do something that cost a decent amount money that you could do over and over and you could get something cool.

Maybe an online betting currency to earn you non-tradable rewards? Such as trophies?

I think it would be cool if they could do something that cost a decent amount money that you could do over and over and you could get something cool.

Maybe an online betting currency to earn you non-tradable rewards? Such as trophies?

YES!!! That is just what i was thinking! But Bettter!!

Guest Fierce Deity

A 90,000 coin'd pet. It'll be a Dragon (Same size ofcourse) that constantly attacks enemies as if it were a player that or...

A player pet, basically, it's the unit you bought. (Can be any in the game) and it follows you around and helps you fight. Sorta like the grey knights.

I like the mount idea, but there definitely needs to be something expensive worth buying because all the best weapons are found, all the best pets are found, and health potions and sandwiches don't cost much...