Sign in to follow this  
Malon

Castle Crashers funniest moments!

My buddies and I love castle crashers and have been playing it for years now. It’s really nostalgic and the games means so much to us, as I’m sure it does as well to most people reading this. We just made a channel on YouTube called “Malon 8” and want to make Castle Crashers videos because we love the game so much. We would love the support! If you want to play with us/me or be a part of what we are working on just let me know! I have so much fun playing these games and I hope it shows in the video🤞. Subscribe and I’ll sub back. If you have any questions at all just ask.

On 6/28/2018 at 4:45 PM, Malon said:

My buddies and I love castle crashers and have been playing it for years now. It’s really nostalgic and the games means so much to us, as I’m sure it does as well to most people reading this. We just made a channel on YouTube called “Malon 8” and want to make Castle Crashers videos because we love the game so much. We would love the support! If you want to play with us/me or be a part of what we are working on just let me know! I have so much fun playing these games and I hope it shows in the video🤞. Subscribe and I’ll sub back. If you have any questions at all just ask.

It is so great that you are playing this game for a year, My younger brother used to play this game on his console, With I used to play Alien Hominid game.

This is one of my favorite video game to play and looking for its latest version to arrive.