MasterOfAres65

Castle crashers 2

It has been a while and I've finished and got all the content for castle crasher and most of the stuff for remastered. I understand you are a small team but I still feel the need to ask, when will, if at all, the sequel be worked on

11 hours ago, MasterOfAres65 said:

It has been a while and I've finished and got all the content for castle crasher and most of the stuff for remastered. I understand you are a small team but I still feel the need to ask, when will, if at all, the sequel be worked on

Thanks for playing Castle Crashers Remastered! We'll never say never but right now we don't have any plans announced for a sequel. Like you said, we're a small team and currently we're focused on an update for Pit People. 

Here's a recent interview that may provide some insight on how our company generally approaches projects: https://www.gamereactor.eu/news/676053/The+Behemoth+aims+to+change+the+genre+with+each+new+game/ 

I don't understand how you guys can waste time on a game that no one plays especially when you have a goldmine idea just sitting on a drafting table somewhere... Smh

I would like to 2nd, or in the case of asking you guys to please make a Castle Crashers 2, I would like to 200,000,000th any request for you guys to PLEASE make a Castle Crashers 2. This is not a knock on any of your other games but the first Castle Crashers was an excellent game and a 2nd "NEEDS" to be done. I could even go so far as to see Castle Crashers getting Angry Birds big with the toys and cartoons and all that. I get staying true and not selling out but there is big money in it for you guys and we, the customers, the fans are practically begging for it. Please consider making a Castle Crashers 2. Thanks

Well you have a strong ... dislike for the game, you are entitled to your own opinion as much as anyone else, but next time at least try not to sound rude. You really didn't have to respond, just like I don't have much of a reason to take a minute or two to say this, but next time might I suggest that you keep your mouth shut and move on?

Please tell me that response wasn't intended for me. If so you must be under the influence of something(s). If you think that a fan of your Castle Crashers game who took the valuable time out of his night to setup a profile on your site just to tell you how freakin much I liked your game and how you should make another is "rude" than you have issues. Or hate compliments and money...? What the heck is "rude" about that?! Please, enlighten me. Maybe u were responding to a different response on here.

1 minute ago, MasterOfAres65 said:

Well you have a strong ... dislike for the game, you are entitled to your own opinion as much as anyone else, but next time at least try not to sound rude. You really didn't have to respond, just like I don't have much of a reason to take a minute or two to say this, but next time might I suggest that you keep your mouth shut and move on?

On 12/28/2018 at 8:16 AM, Beastmode said:

Please tell me that response wasn't intended for me. If so you must be under the influence of something(s). If you think that a fan of your Castle Crashers game who took the valuable time out of his night to setup a profile on your site just to tell you how freakin much I liked your game and how you should make another is "rude" than you have issues. Or hate compliments and money...? What the heck is "rude" about that?! Please, enlighten me. Maybe u were responding to a different response on here.

On 12/28/2018 at 8:06 AM, MasterOfAres65 said:

I think he was replying to BijuuKage.

Anyways, to everyone, please refrain from any more flaming and get back on topic, thanks. 😉