SomeCCFan

Are RPs of castle crashers and other stuff? allowed (Also something else)

I'm wondering if RPs are allowed on this forums to make castle crashers rp's and if they not allowed

what are good RP forums?

also what's the best time to save up for castle crashers remastered since i only played the original on 360 

1 hour ago, SomeCCFan said:

I'm wondering if RPs are allowed on this forums to make castle crashers rp's and if they not allowed

what are good RP forums?

also what's the best time to save up for castle crashers remastered since i only played the original on 360 

Haven't really seen it done here yet but you're welcome to as long as it's understood that the characters are being represented in an unofficial capacity. 

As for your other question, if you're looking to buy Castle Crashers Remastered and still have your Xbox 360 account that owns Castle Crashers for XBLA, then you get the game discounted at $5 USD when you use that original Xbox account! :) 

Dude Castle Crashers remastered was just on sale/free  for previous owners so I guess you missed it :(. Remember tho that the original Castle Crashers is backwards compatible on Xbox one so if you login with your old account you will be able to download and play the Xbox 360 Castle Crashers version from your old purchase with no additional cost.

Edited by HeavyweightChicken
specification