Sign in to follow this  
megan

Not sayonara, but see you later!

Hello fellow chickens!

For the past six years, I have been blessed with the opportunity to manage the Behemoth community through our forums, social networks, live streams and most recently our Discord server. Now, it’s time for me to leave the Behemoth nest and see other parts of the world. 

My last day at Behemoth will be July 27th and after that I will be heading up to the Los Angeles area for a new job. Although I won’t be working directly with any devs anymore, I’ll be working with parts of the gaming industry so hopefully our paths will cross again in some way! 

In any case, I will still be rooting for the success of Behemoth games and looking forward to playing Pit People’s Update 7 once it’s out. 

After I leave, if you guys have any questions about the Behemoth forums in the future you can ask Emil. For Discord users, please ask Lucia in the #Support channel or DM our moderators if you are unsure of who to ask. We’ve also go our general support site as well if you’re looking for technical support. 

IMG_5862.jpg

Thank you to all of the Behemoth community members for always being awesome and supportive of our games and team members. I’ve had so much fun with posting Fan Art Friday each week, running tournaments and contests, sending out mailers, watching live streams & VODs of our games, and meeting people at conventions. 

Behemoth is like family to me and the community is like my online home. I may be leaving to spread my wings a bit, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be back to visit home and say hi to family from time to time :)

See you later, chickies ❤️

• Like 2