Sign in to follow this  
Guest bugeater

CCR Nintendo Switch

Like even to do a Kickstarter, or something like this; like for 50€\$ you get a collector physical edition, would be so amazing !

I would love castle crashers to be put on the switch, it would be a great fit for the console. I don't think it would be physical but rather on the eshop. 

But Please make this happen!

Please make a collection of all 4 of your games on switch for like $50. I would gladly buy that

Literally made an account just to comment on this post.

The Behemoth has made some of the best games I've ever played. Theyre just plain fun. Real shame not a single game has been ported to the Switch, it's literally the perfect system for these games. I'd pay $20, $25, $30 for a Switch port of Alien Hominid and that game is like 15 years old. Guess it's more of a loss on The Behemoths end.

Just such a shame....

I would crowd fund the poop out of castle crashers on the switch and I can think of 4 people that would join me in this we love that damn game.

Aww I won't have a chance to buy a Nintendo Switch for a long time but yeah add it

Soy español y hablo en nombre de mucha gente de España que quieren el juego en Nintendo Switch. Me he hecho expresamente la cuenta para unirme a la petición de tener castle crashers en Switch. Llevo mucho tiempo pensando "porqué no está" el juego sería un éxito. Un port del remastered a switch no es ninguna locura y somos muchísima gente que lo deseamos. JUST DO IT! 

saludos!! 

I Created this account specifically to beg and plead for CCR on the switch. I played the crap outta this game and now that I have a switch and have discovered the joys of my childhood i NEED this game. The switch is an indie game paradise, I am Positive that if you guys jump on it you will find huge success 

As a owner of all of your games out on steam and a player of Castle Crashers since the xbox360, I would be happy to buy your games again on the nintendo switch, I usually don't have time to play too many games but now I can use my off time accordingly and that adds so much in terms of finding the right time to enjoy games like this. Hope you can do it while maintaining Pit People ;)

Why not just create a kickstarter for the PS4 and Switch version? That way we can just pay for it.

+1 I would buy Castle Crashers for Switch, I would contribute to crowd funding Castle Crashes for Switch - it's such an excellent game, well done.

This would seriously no doubt bang in alot of cash for behemoth. I would love to see this happen. Tbh. From alien hominid. Castle crashers. Battleblock theater. (Pit people; is a huge dissapointment in my honest opinion. And is a huge 3 steps back from being so far ahead with castle crashers and the others.) Castle crashers for the nintendo switch would be amazing. And as a fan since the gamecube days following behemoth. The switch. Is a big money play. And should really be something to look into alot more than just setting it to the side. 

Please, make it happen 🙏

Do it.

Just do it !

58909aff5236a4e0f6e2f973.png

Edited by dRik
  • Like 1

Just created an account to post on this topic, I really want to see The Behemoth support Switch.

With the way the indie scene is on Switch, Behemoth’s games would thrive! I would personally day one buy the whole catalog if they bring them to Switch.

I also made an account just so I can say that I would back it if you guys did a kickstarter and I would buy the poop out of this game. Make it happen please!

Also made an account to show my support for this! 

I would looooove to play this game on switch, and I would tell everyone about it. I think it would be fantastic! (especially if a sideways joycon could be enough for one player, but I get it if that doesn't work) 

It would be awesome if the buttons were mapped or mappable so a gamecube controller would work via adapter. That would be the dream for me (and my friends haha). 

Please make this happen! Would love to buy any/all of your games on switch, but especially castle crashers! 

Today my new switch started up for the first time. Started looking voor games, found some Mario games, Zelda and Doom. Then figured: "wow castle crashers would be the best on the switch!" Found this forum and read all the posts. You guys heard this a lot of times but I'll buy your game! Kickstarter is fine by me. 

I created an account also just for this, i have CC on ps3, xbox one and would not miss it for switch ill f%&$#g pay $100 if you do a kickstarter for it if whan you need is some money and i have several friends (switch users) who also are waiting for it to be released on switch to buy it, please bring CC to switch.