Guest bugeater

CCR Nintendo Switch

There is a clear interest for your content on the switch. I just bought mine and I was disappointed that none of your games were available. Head on over to KS and start a campaign and watch everyone kickstart the $#%t! out it! I absolutely love the games you guys put out but I’m not buying an XBONE so please hear the fans and port them over. We all get that the big N may not be the easiest company to work with but the more consoles the better! 

Every week or so I come searching for this thread just to see if there are any updates. There seems to be a huge following for your games and it really would be so amazing to be able to take Castle Crashers with me on the go since I basically carry my switch with me everywhere. I’d whole heartedly sign up tomorrow for whatever amount you may ask to get this game playable on my switch. 

On a a side note I love you guys and all of the hard work you do and would love not only to play castle crashed on the switch but every other one of your games. This is one of those shut up and take my money situations for me! 

So what I guess I’m saying is thank you for the amazing games and all that you put into what you already have but on a selfish note please listen to our ramblings of insanity and help make this dream of a lot of ours a reality. Whether on Kickstarter or with the outreach of supporters here, there definitely seems to be a following for your games on the switch.

lots of love from a loyal supporter,

Mike

• Like 1

Enter the Gungeon just sold it’s millionth copy on the switch. It has sold about 2 million copies across all platforms. There is no doubt in my mind that Castle Crashers would sell even better than Enter the Gungeon! So why isn’t this being ported?!? Surely the amount of time it would take to port would be worth Behemoth’s while when looking at how much money they would make.

With how the tweet emphasises joy cons. I noticed right away a bit problem with that. You need 4/3 shoulder buttons to play.

So the solution I thought of is. If you hold the item button (yes aware you need to hold boomerang to throw it-sucks but might have to remove the charge throw on joy con play).

Your shoulder buttons become able to scroll through items, replacing the block and magic button.

unrelated note

Please tell me all the weapons are available. Having that empty slot because of the rubber handled sword is gonna feel crappy.

Edited by Ceresbane
didnt want to double post.

Just signed up for an account to add I'm over here biting my nails waiting for more info on timeline of release for this! Got super excited back in March with the release news, now I'm starting to wonder if the game will arrive for summer at all? Not going to discourage me from buying the minute it comes out, just wanted to express my interest and see if anyone here knew something I didn't on timeline?

Heya! We are still intending on a summer release for the game, even though we're headed into late summer. Bringing a game (even a port!) to a new set of consoles creates lots of new challenges, and we're working out the last few kinks to ensure that the game will be in the best shape possible for launch. That takes time, and even though we want to get the game out as soon as we can, we don't want to rush anything and sacrifice quality. But it is definitely on its way!

Cannot wait to start all over again on switch! Woop Woop.  Now all I need is real friends to play with!

I’m beginning to wonder if CCR for Switch is going to get shadow dropped in a Nindie Direct at the end of August or early September. Why else would they still have not announced a release date? 

On 7/25/2019 at 2:22 PM, Luccian26 said:

Just signed up for an account to add I'm over here biting my nails waiting for more info on timeline of release for this! Got super excited back in March with the release news, now I'm starting to wonder if the game will arrive for summer at all? Not going to discourage me from buying the minute it comes out, just wanted to express my interest and see if anyone here knew something I didn't on timeline?

There has been a Nindie Showcase in late August for the past 2 years. Maybe that is what they're waiting for? It will sell way better if it is featured in a Nindie Showcase rather than just releasing it without any advertising.