Sign in to follow this  
Effsup

How many times....

Oh and post how many times you've completed it on insane and if you havn't and are looking forward to it. Add "Behemoth CCIC" and if they're not full yet which i'm not sure of you'll see me up there. 8-)

I beat it three times with a buddy. I am working on insane mode wioth him now and still trying to beat the game on normal by myself. Not easy!

I've beaten it 8 times...used the following characters (in order):

green knight, orange knight, blue knight, red knight, skeleton, thief, iceskimo, and fire demon.

I have no 99s yet, mainly because I'm focusing on unlocking all of the characters and beating the game with each character first.

A friend of mine took it to the level of gettin all the gold skulls for the original four knights. ;)

what are the gold skulls?

Gold Skulls appear next to your characters in the character selection screen if you beat the game on Insane with them. Sort of like how you get a White Skull next to your characters in the character selection screen if you beat the game on normal with them.

Beat it several times on normal. Beat it once on insane, and starting three other characters who are all stuck on Full Moon (Hi Violet :lol: You know my problems on that level :P ).

Guest Jalakabaka

Ummm, 7 times. Blue, Orange, Green, Red, Grey, Barbarian, and Thief in that order. I'm playing with that other blue guy now that shoots the razors, i forgot his name.

Ummm, 7 times. Blue, Orange, Green, Red, Grey, Barbarian, and Thief in that order. I'm playing with that other blue guy now that shoots the razors, i forgot his name.

Industrialist by any chance? :P