Altizego

Transfering data from xbox 360 to one doesn't exist!

This may seem like an old question but i cannot find an answer to it. I cannot seem to transfer my save data drom 360 to xbox one. I followed all guidelines. Logged into xbox 360, went to player statistics, hit RT to save data for xbox one and hit A to complete. Popup said transfer complete. Close CC and open the remastered version. Go to statistics icon and the transfer option simply doesn't exist! I've tried it multiple times and even read up on this issue. Some ppl said it had to do with the DLCs, which I own pretty much all of from the 360 version. Can someone please help me? Its driving me nuts! Lol thanks in advance:)

Hi, 

same problem for me. I had uploaded datas from Xbox 360 but nothing appear in Statistic on Xbox One. 

Thanks to fix it please, it's a very good game but I want to continue with my 360 save.

I suggest submitting a ticket through

https://support.thebehemoth.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

On this page https://support.thebehemoth.com/hc/en-us/articles/206510395-How-do-I-transfer-my-saved-data-from-Castle-Crashers-Xbox-360- you could also click "no" in the section at the end of the article where it says "Was this article helpful?"

Hi!

There is actually an issue with Save transfer at the moment. We are working to resolve it asap! We will let everyone know when it is working again. 

It is up and has successfully transferred! Whoot whoot! Thanks for letting  me know, Lucia! U rock!