We haven't shared an exact date quite yet -- we're finishing up the final stages of development, and once that's complete we'll be able to share all the information with you!! It's coming very soon.

Could you also give the game a Platinum Trophy this time around?

Your wonderful game deserves one!

Second question/request ;)

Will the game be free for PS3 owners? For a few weeks like it was for Xbox? Or maybe a discount?

As far as I know, there won't be any free or sale promotions for the game right out the gate. Sorry!

On 8/12/2019 at 5:13 PM, Roxanne said:

We haven't shared an exact date quite yet -- we're finishing up the final stages of development, and once that's complete we'll be able to share all the information with you!! It's coming very soon.

I've been checking literally every day since the XBONE release for this information...  Can we at least get some kind of timeframe?  It's driving me mad, I haven't played this game in yeaaaaars and I needs it.

Not quite -- we hope to have something new to share next week, but we aren't sure if that will happen yet!

Hi, I just read on the official Playstation Blog that CCR is releasing on the 19th of September.

However the Blog also mentions that it is not releasing that day in Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine.

Is this correct? If so, when is it releasing there?

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

This is not correct; it should be releasing in all those regions.

As a long time fan of the series, I hope that this is true. I thought it was releasing on the 17th so I waited until the 18th (I'm AU) and it is still not on the PS store, then i checked the PS4 official blog and apparently it is not coming to the AU PS4 store. If this is not the case, why are only the EU and US PS stores listed whenever release dates are mentioned. I can play CC just fine on steam, 360 and Xbox One in Australia so I hope AU, NZ and other country PS4 users aren't excluded for no reason.

On 9/17/2019 at 11:28 PM, Roxanne said:

This is not correct; it should be releasing in all those regions.

Well, its the 19th of September and the game is out in France, Germany & some other EU countries (or Sony's EU region).

But it is NOT out in Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE & Ukraine.

*Le Big Sigh*

Edited by Klart

@Roxanne there is a bug in the PS4 version that the game randomly freezes on a loading screen. I am not sure but often it happens when people leave the game and you enter a loading zone. It’s quite frustrating and happens a lot. 

Well im Norwegian and I have been checking psstore like every hour today waiting for the game to be out, and nothing is out here in Norway. 

We are aware that Castle Crashers Remastered on PlayStation 4 is not currently available in some regions. Unfortunately we had to make changes to several store fronts, and it's looking like they won't be up until next week. Regions currently affected include South America, Australia, Russia, parts of Europe and the Middle East, and several others.

Thanks for your patience, and we'll keep you posted!

3 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

@Roxanne there is a bug in the PS4 version that the game randomly freezes on a loading screen. I am not sure but often it happens when people leave the game and you enter a loading zone. It’s quite frustrating and happens a lot. 

We've seen this a bit and our team is trying to reproduce it to find a fix. If you can send details in a ticket to support.thebehemoth.com, it would be much appreciated!