Sign in to follow this  
Cristian

Switch Local play Issues

I was playing Castle Crashers Remastered yesterday with my brother and my sister wanted to join so we exited the game and went back to character select but only 1st players data was saved. My brother had to start over from lvl 1. When all three of us stopped I checked the characters again and the same thing happened. Only 1st players data was saved on local multiplayer. It really sucks dude. Major problem 

It sounds like you are using Guest Profiles, which means the progress they make unfortunately can’t be saved. Only the progress of Player 1 will be saved.

But if you create additional local profiles on your Switch, you will be able to save the progress of every local player! After creating additional local profiles, all you need to do is go to the Character Select screen after creating a lobby. Then have another user join and have them press the "Y" button before readying up. This should allow the other user to select a different profile to use instead of the guest profile and all progress should now be saved for everybody!

Please let me know if this works out for you!

Oh okay. Yes I tried it out and it allowed us to use the other profiles. I was siked out cause I figured it would be like the ps3. Thank you very much for the help

How do you play Castle Crashers with Nintendo switch multiplayer because my sister and I were going to play on my switch and it doesn’t let us split the controllers to play.

On the Nintendo switch, I have multiple users connected to my family account. 

When on character selection we press "Y" to add users so our levels are saved and we get the error code : another user cannot be selected, so this process cannot continue 

How do I fix this issue so we can play 4 players and save our levels and stats

10 minutes ago, Loretta said:

On the Nintendo switch, I have multiple users connected to my family account. 

When on character selection we press "Y" to add users so our levels are saved and we get the error code : another user cannot be selected, so this process cannot continue 

How do I fix this issue so we can play 4 players and save our levels and stats

This is definitely unusual! Please submit a ticket to support.thebehemoth.com so our team can provide direct assistance to you.