Cthulhu_13

CCR PS4 trophy failed to save

Traditional, Deer Trainer, Maximum Firepower and The Final Countdown all failed to save on their first attempts.

The former three I just did them again and they popped, but The Final Countdown is a nightmare.

Any help?

Yeah I’m pissed off because I just went for traditional and animal handler and both of them said failed to save. The day this game came out I couldn’t get the final countdown due to the saving issue so I waited for an update to the game, which came the next day, and unfortunately had to do it again for the trophy to pop. It’s really frustrating and honestly takes the motivation out a bit when things like this occur in a game. Very disappointed. I had great memories of this game back on the PS3 and now I’m not even enjoying it because I have to keep doing the same things over again. 

Hello everyone!

We're very sorry you all are running into this issue we are trying to figure out what the cause is so we can get it fixed asap! Unfortunately, we aren't able to reproduce this issue. If you all could answer a couple of questions for me this will help greatly so we can get it fixed. 

1. What language and region are you in?
2. Did you ever swap languages after downloading the game?

3. Which trophies were you unable to lock?

Thank you, 

Just purchased this yesterday, and tried three times to get the Deer Trainer, and both times the trophy failed to save.

-Region is US

-language English.

-No languages have been swapped.

-Red Knight character used.

-attempted by starting off on forest entrance and playing through all the way

- attempted via selecting thieves forest and playing through from there

- attempted via abandoned mill

all three map selections failed to provide the trophy.

See video below for attempt via abandoned mill displaying failed save 

Sorry to revive a dormant thread, but I've just had this issue as well. I earned the Kay Eye Ess Ess trophy and the "Your trophy did not save successfully" came up. Retry didn't work and continue just went back to the game. This was done in local co-op with another player who had already earned it on her PSN profile, however, so I don't know if this makes a difference; we've both earned the same trophies on the same PS4, though.

My region is the United States and I'm playing in English.

I haven't swapped languages since downloading.

The trophies I have earned (without incident) include:

Traditional, The Traitor, Deer Trainer, Conscientious Objector, Maximum Firepower, Melee is Best, and Treasure Hunter

18 hours ago, NemesisPrime said:

I earned the Kay Eye Ess Ess trophy and the "Your trophy did not save successfully" came up. Retry didn't work and continue just went back to the game. This was done in local co-op with another player who had already earned it on her PSN profile, however, so I don't know if this makes a difference; we've both earned the same trophies on the same PS4, though.

Update: Closing the game and starting it again fixed the issue. Getting a kiss from one princess got the trophy to pop.

Hello, I've got all the animals in the game and I got this same screen " Your trophy did not save successfully" .

I'm playing in Brazil but playing in English.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it worked for some other trophies that I couldn't get for the same reason but Animal Handler I just can't get.

Any idea of what to do?