Sign in to follow this  
Rjkav

Un-official challenge thread?

Basicly, since i'm sick of seeing level 99 un-legit idiots on arena i know very few of you who actualy took time to find the website and sign up and post blah blah blah actualy have used this glitch.

Soooooo, i'm not sure if this has been done before but i'm currently 45 and looking for people to arena with mainly for the achievment but for fun aswell, if anyone's intrested just add my GT "Rjkav" and we'll try organise somthing.

If this thread has already been done then i appologise in advance.

i'm in...

beside i want the achievement.. i wanna have some arena mode fun ^.^

i have a 80-90 orange knight and a 30-40 red knight

awesome :)

HAHA perfect example me "45" just took a 70 red knight out and he left?

1# It was a good fight so why not just accept the loss

2# I now don't get the win right?

Sigh.. :evil::(:shock::?:roll:

Uhh LVL doesn't change how strong someone is, I could beat u with my lvl 1... :?

In the ONLINE ARENA.

Wait till you see arenas in campaign.

Why would you do that though? I mean the dev's made online arena for a reason... and Rjkav is talking about the 40 online ranked wins in arena achievement so I assume Rjkav is not talking about the "In Game Arena".

Does anybody here wanna do arena with me? Have some fun, get some wins, have some fun, I'll lose a lot(not purposely) I've been trying to find someone to do the arena achievement and just play around with in general. If anybody does, send me a FR and We Can Go CRASH SOME CASTLES :)

PS. My Gamertag is the same as my member name which is Spartankid696

[Online]

Yeah i know that level makes no difference on the online arena but i think you'll find there are higher odds of a higher level person leaving than someone using a level 40 and under character, a 99 un-legit noob isn't gonna accept a loss right? CAUSE HES LIKE SO GOOD BOOMERANGNOMNOM.

I just felt that i can trust the people on this forum over some idiots who can't accept a loss.

:):D

Is it just me? or this a sure fire way to win easily with the red knight, keeps happening to me alot lately.

Jump spell so there knocked down, then sit and hold the lightning. Seeing as it's a constant spell there's no way to dodge it. S'quite annoying.

It's also annoying that there's no need to change it and changing it would destroy the red knight. Nvm :)

Haha. I got 5 wins in a row with my LvL 1 against a 99 and then he got pissed off about it and quit before I could tell him that levels don't matter in online arenas. :lol: