Sign in to follow this  
lemurgoddess

Missing DLC Weapons (Nintendo Switch)

I recently bought CC:Remastered for Nintendo Switch.  It supposedly comes with all the DLCs, but some of the content from the DLCs is missing in the game.  For example,  I can select the Pink Knight as a character, but most of their weapons are missing from the Black Smith (for example, broccoli sword).  Are all those weapons now findable / unlockable?  Do they need to be "turned on" somehow?   I've previously bought Castle Crashers on two other systems and bought the DLCs and these weapons were available from the beginning.

As well, some of the playable characters are missing as well.  I can play the Pink Knight and Purple Knight, but I cannot play the King from the start.  I thought that was part of the King Pack DLC that is now included... but now do I have to unlock all those characters.

I assumed there is a trick here and the DLC content is not as accessible as it has been in the past.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there! Not every character or item will be available from the start in the Switch version; you have it right, and you will need to unlock them later in the game by purchasing some of the other characters (with in-game coins, not real currency, of course!)

Hope that helps!